WNS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WNS Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WNS.

Interview

The simplest way to install not only pandas, but Python and the most popular packages that make up the SciPy stack (IPython, NumPy, Matplotlib, ...) is with Anaconda, a cross-platform (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows) Python distribution for data analytics and scientific computing.

After running a simple installer, the user will have access to pandas and the rest of the SciPy stack without needing to install anything else, and without needing to wait for any software to be compiled

Interview Questions

• SELECT max(reporteddate) from GWCC_ProdCopy.dbo.cc_claim   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at WNS (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The person I was to meet to interview with never showed they pulled an agent from the floor that was there less than one year to interview me this was disheartening and then the start date was changed three times it took 120 days to finally start this job.

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WNS in April 2016.

Interview

It was through hangout on texting. Very short not sure if this is fraud??? It kinda scares me but the guy was very nice and did act like it was a live person on the other end.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was OK but not sure if this is real or fraud

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Very welcoming atmosphere. Experienced panel interview and it was very positive and professional, and they were very personable. They gave a clear and transparent expectation of the position. First was the phone interview, then a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a destination you have visited or would like to go to.   1 Answer

Finance Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process was excellent and very well planned. I was interviewed by 4 people including HR.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WNS in August 2012.

Interview

direct call from HR
    Interview process is quite simple 3 - 4 rounds including HR round
    most of the rounds will happen same day and they will tell you the result on the same day as well

Negotiation

negotiations are not so tough if you are experienced but as a fresher no they don't negotiate

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WNS (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Very good interview. it was great. lot of technical stuff but they were very straightforward. There were 4 rounds of interview and the process took about 10 days.

The only drawback was the salary on offer. But for me it was the profile that mattered.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at WNS.

Interview

The HRs are not efficient. They set me up for an interview but I didn't receive any calls. I kept waiting and when I finally called them back myself, they told me that they had rescheduled it.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Pune (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied in campus pool.Then first round is aptitude test and psychometric test which was online . I passed that test.After that second round was HR round , & i qualified in that.Now they call me for final interview.Let's see what will happen.
    Campus pool - Aptitude test - psychometric test -HR interview - final interview

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WNS.

Interview

I was there through one of my friend. It took 2 days to complete the interview process.
    There were 3 rounds :
    HR round, English grammar and Manager round.
    After the interview process was completed I was called for induction.
    After all these there will be a strict background verification. If found negative you will asked to leave.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult a normal discussion on the previous experience   Answer Question