WNS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WNS Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2017

2.8

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WNS in April 2016.

Interview

It was through hangout on texting. Very short not sure if this is fraud??? It kinda scares me but the guy was very nice and did act like it was a live person on the other end.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was OK but not sure if this is real or fraud

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Very welcoming atmosphere. Experienced panel interview and it was very positive and professional, and they were very personable. They gave a clear and transparent expectation of the position. First was the phone interview, then a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a destination you have visited or would like to go to.   1 Answer

Finance Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process was excellent and very well planned. I was interviewed by 4 people including HR.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WNS in August 2012.

Interview

direct call from HR
    Interview process is quite simple 3 - 4 rounds including HR round
    most of the rounds will happen same day and they will tell you the result on the same day as well

Negotiation

negotiations are not so tough if you are experienced but as a fresher no they don't negotiate

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WNS (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Very good interview. it was great. lot of technical stuff but they were very straightforward. There were 4 rounds of interview and the process took about 10 days.

The only drawback was the salary on offer. But for me it was the profile that mattered.

Senior Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WNS.

Interview

Very smooth and transparent , quick and involved diligent screening and tests of aptitude, attitude and personality, with various leaders and allowed to ask questions and given full clarity on the role

Actuarial Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WNS (New Delhi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Gave 3 aptitude exams, followed by a telephonic interview. The aptitude tests included a cognitive ability test, a psychometric test and an actuarial based aptitude test. All logic driven. Strong analytic skills are a must.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical questions based on CT 5 subject.
      What is bonus? What is reversionary bonus? What are assurance contracts? Which one has the least premium?
      Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Interview

The first round was a technical round where they asked questions based on my resume. This lasted for around 20-25 minutes. They also asked some puzzles and a case study.
    The next round was with a senior manager and he asked only puzzles.

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Vikhroli (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

i reached their office at 12 pm, i had our first round(aptitude test) at 5 pm , and after clearing that round i had my grammar round, and last round was manager round, i cleared all of them and at last they were offering salary of 9000 for freshers, so i didn't join the company as i believe there are other companies which will offer more than 9000

E Commerce Executive (Associate/Senior Associate) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I Went For Interview Rounds At WNS Vikhroli Mumbai Office , The Company Is Huge Big Office When U See U Think That It Seems To Start Carrier Life Job But In Reality It's Nothing Like That
    i Went For Interview For Ecommerce Pilot Process
    I Gave My Resume To The Recruitment Team In Office They Said Go N Give Online Aptitude Test Before This I Was Told To Wait Sometime Afterwards When I Saw Huge Number Of People Were Waiting For Giving Aptitude Test I Waited So Long For This Test , The Test Was Easy & Quickly I Have To Do After Completing I Told The Team Then They Said We Dont Allowed Freshers For This Position If U Have Atleast 6 Months Of Exp.Then We Can Allow U For Further Rounds , I Said I Have Saw Walk In Interview Info.About This Position The Company HR Has Written Then They Said Call Her & Ask HR , I Dont Call Her I Saw In Naukri Site Again It Was Written Freshers Should Have 6 Months Experience , How Foolish Sentence The HR has written if u want to hire experienced people why u r writting fresheers with 6 months experience i was complete fresher the HR doesn't know the meaning of fresher & experienced person
    A Fresher Is A New Comer In the job field if u want experienced person then directly write we want experienced candidates for interview rounds ,
    Then The Team Said me Write Another Aptitude test for another job vacancy i written n submitted then she said wait afterwards then she said u have not clear this test u want to apply another vacancy i was just thinking then she said not intrested then leave i said ok worst company for wasting my whole day for not giving job

Interview Questions

• We Dont Hire Freshers For This Role   1 Answer