WS Packaging Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WS Packaging Group Interview Questions

2.6

Press Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WS Packaging Group (Fullerton, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

A easy fast Interview just passing work history and getting to know what is WS is all about Its just a great place to work for is you like Making good money and work long Hours

Interview Questions

• Do i like working Overtime and working long Hours   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WS Packaging Group in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a third party recruiter in regards to this position and things initially went really well for the first two initial interviews. Afterwards they required a personality assessment test to determine if you are a "fit" for the company. After diligently taking the test, weeks passed without any word from them. The recruiter and his agency got so irate with their lack of communication that the recruiting agency dropped them as a client. After waiting for many weeks with no response, they finally followed up and stated that they will not be moving forward due to the behavior tests results. Weeks of waiting could have been eliminated if they were more organized and communicated a little better.

Job Cost Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WS Packaging Group (Rochester, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

30 minute phone interview, called back for an in-person interview with the dept manager, called back for 3rd interview with general manager and hr, received a tour of the plant.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WS Packaging Group (Green Bay, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview - Very general phone interview. They could not tell me the company I was applying for, the size, If I would be an office of one or I would have staff under me or anything related to the job with specifics.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WS Packaging Group (Knoxville, TN) in December 2014.

Interview

My interview for this position was an initial screen telephone interview with an HR Coordinator. Interview started with an review of past experience and was followed with specific situational questions in the format of "Tell me about a time when..." Company very strong on Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma. Conversation was professional, cordial, and not stressful. No surprises. Overall a pleasant interview experience. The telephone interview lasted about one hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were asked/told to do something that you were not in agreement with, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WS Packaging Group (Mason, OH).

Interview

I applied for the job after seeing it on CareerBuilder. I got a call back from one of the HR managers. I then got a phone call from one of the managers, went through the interview and got hired. No trick questions or anything like that. I had more questions for them than they had for me.

Interview Questions

• There were no trick questions or anything like that. Very simple interview, but just know that a simple interview means a simple job. I feel like I'm at a dead end job.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at WS Packaging Group in May 2013.

Interview

Entry level position. General resume questions and discussion of previous experience with HR and Department Supervisor. After that a tour of the facility and high level explanations of how things work. Interview seemed to be more of show-and-tell of experience and also a personality test to make sure you will get along with the team; not so much in depth technical questions or tests. Everything was verbal, no written or online testing.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you struggled with a problem/project and the methods used to get over that speed bump to eventually solve it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WS Packaging Group.

Interview

I had several phone interviews with top level management along with a few face to face with a regional manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was quick and painless

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WS Packaging Group in January 2013.

Interview

Very fast, no messing around

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made acceptable offer first time. No negotiation was necessary

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WS Packaging Group in September 2008.

Interview

It was nice to talk with a group of professionals.

Interview Questions

• what was the amount of funding you received for a project.   Answer Question