Warner Bros. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Warner Bros. Interview Questions

Interviews at Warner Bros.

2.6

Tour Guide Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warner Bros..

Interview

Seasonal hiring interview: Lots of candidates in a conference huddled around tables. The managers want to assess each candidates ability to speak clearly and tell stories. Also, they do team building exercises. Many people were hired due to the popularity of the tours, especially for Spring and Summer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warner Bros..

Interview

Very simple in-person interview process. Was a comfortable conversation with a few employees that just wanted to get to know me and see fi I would be a good fit rather than ask intense questions.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. in February 2020.

Interview

Quick and organized interview process. I had a two hour interview that felt like I was speaking to long term colleagues. It took a couple weeks to receive the written offer after the verbal offer, but all in all a great candidate experience!

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work independently or collaboratively?   Answer Question

Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

Arrived at the headquarters, staff was all extremely nice and helpful, met with two people in charge of a new set of projects, and discussed the outlines of what they were needing and expecting from someone as a contract employee.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with making vector image work?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Warner Bros..

Interview

I went through the initial screening with their internal recruiter. I had 2 rounds of interviews. First round was with a vp and director, second round was with the director, vp, hr and 3 other employees.

I enjoyed my conversation with everyone and the overall process was positive. I received a call from the recruiter was told that I did not get the position. (i thought this was great as most companies will ghost you)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I applied for one position and the HR lady lied to me and said another department would be interviewing me too, but I never got a call. Just one interview that was very awkward, very little direction. They took forever to follow up and I had to check the online portal to see that I didn't get the offer.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Applied online, went through a phone screening, and got interviewed by a panel. It was a bit intimidating since there were more than 5 professionals asking me questions at the same time. They even sent me off to summarize an article.

Interview Questions

• If you were to make a movie, what message would it hold?   Answer Question

Business Resources and Systems Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Warner Bros..

Interview

The application process was quick and easy. Started with a phone interview with the talent recruiter then an in person interview with two people from the department. The phone interview was less than five minutes long. It was basically just to set up the in person interview.

My in person interview was with Bradley Rosenblum, the Executive Director of Business Resources and Systems and Rose Coyle the manager. Although I did not get the position it was a positive experience.

Corporate FP&A Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warner Bros..

Interview

Fairly straightforward. Behavioral questions mostly. More of a in-depth conversation of your background, interests, and experience than anything else. Interviewer's were conducted by employees in the department that was hiring.

Accountant/Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview was very casual and comfortable. I interviewed with the manager, director, and VP all in one day. Everyone was nice and casual. It didn't feel interrogating at all. All 3 interviewers talked about themselves quite a lot which took the pressure off of me. Overall positive interview experience.