Warner Bros. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Warner Bros. Interview Questions

Interviews at Warner Bros.

2.6

Sort:

Photo Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I got the interview through a fellow college alumni who put in a recommendation. I came in and interviewed with the manager and executive assistant I would be working the most with. Both were kind and upfront about what the job pertained. They said that if offered the position I would come in on a two week trial. Overall they were easy to talk to and any nerves I felt were just general and did not pertain to to the difficulty of the interview. The process moved more like a conversation then an interrogation.

Interview Questions

• What long term goals do you have?   1 Answer

Associate Technical Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume/app online. Got contacted by recruiter 2 weeks later which led into a phone interview with hiring manager and a flight out to Burbank for an in person interview. Interviews were very informal which was different/nice. Overall process was quick and easy -- best experience so far.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected. Mainly just asked about previous experience and how it would relate to the position.   Answer Question

As much as I wanted to accept the offer, the salary was just too low to justify the cost of moving. I tried to negotiate, but the most they would budge was an increase to the relocation amount -- salary stayed the same.

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA).

Interview

The interview process took about a month, the initial screening, a phone interview with the Producer, and then an in person interview with all the teams I would have been working with.

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and straightforward. They created a very welcoming environment and made the interview feel more like a conversation. I cannot wait to apply for another internship in the summer.

Strategic Planning, Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the recruiter who set up an initial phone screen. After that, I was invited to the office for an in-person interview. Met with the recruiter beforehand to discuss format of the interviews and what to expect. After that, I met individually with two directors from the team, one of whom I would report to.

The interview was all fit. Either they decided that I wasn't a fit right away, or they didn't feel the need to grill me on my technical skills. In any case, the conversation with the first director was cordial enough, though he kept bringing up high turnover. The second director, on the other hand, was condescending and was name-dropping high-profile companies that he had an opportunity to interview for. He essentially spent the entire interview talking about what he would do if he were in my shoes instead of asking me questions. Even if I had been given an offer, I probably wouldn't have accepted having to interact with him.

Haven't heard back (guess it's typical for them to go cold turkey) so assuming it's a no.

Cinematographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Good interview where they explained me what they needed and I said I was the one for their needs. I'm not looking to be interviewed, I'm looking for work. Can't do that nomore it's annoying me.

Interview Questions

• Where vlhave you worked before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview with HR, 1:1 interview with HR, 1:1 interview with Director, phone interview with VP.
    7-8 week-long hiring process that went smoothly and was offered the position a week later!
    A lot of communication via e-mail and phone calls and HR definitely keeps in contact and updates you all throughout. Overall, the BEST hiring and interview process I've been through!

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

The best interview process with an orgaization I have ever gone through. Luckily, I had an employee referral which (I presume) landed me the interview in the first place.

Everything began with a phone interview, proceeded to meet HR about a week later and on the same day interviewed with the managers. I was offered the job two days later.

The process was fast and very enjoyable. The managers were fun and great to talk to, HR is probably one of the best in the business. I was in constant contact via email and phone. From beginning to end, process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me a great offer starting off. I didn't feel the need to negotiate.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros..

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and relaxed. I enjoyed my experience with talent acquisition as well as the discussion I had with 2 different directors. The next step is with the VP and I am looking forward to it. Each interview took about one hour and it was largely personal in nature. They try and determine whether it is a good fit for both yourself and the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied through referral and received a call from the recruiter about a month later. Asked basic questions and advised they would let me know if any positions come up with a match.