Warner Bros. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

2.6

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Glendale, CA).

Interview

The process was fairly straight forward but the hiring team/interviewers didn't seem to know what they were looking for in a candidate and what they actually needed from this position. One of the interviewers thought it was a project manager role and didn't even know what the responsibilities were for either project manager or product manager. They did not ask any questions related to the job description whatsoever, so it was impossible trying to figure out their needs to see if there was a match.
    The HR person kept confusing it with Project Manager as well which made me very confused. HR had no idea who any of the hiring team members were (no more than their names) and couldn't give insight to anything they were looking for and seemed to be very distant and disconnected overall from the actual hiring team.
    The overall experience was pretty disappointing as I had spent a lot of time preparing my answers to all questions related to what the job description outlined and none of the interviewers(except the hiring manager) asked a single thing related to the role. It was very frustrating towards the end. One of the first interviewers were on their phone checking email half the time which I thought was really rude and disrespectful. I actually did not want to continue the interview after that happened but I wasn't going to walk out on them either.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. The questions were just unrelate to the job and they didn't know what the job's responsibilities were.   1 Answer

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA).

Interview

The interview process took about a month, the initial screening, a phone interview with the Producer, and then an in person interview with all the teams I would have been working with.

Technology Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Two interviews : Basic Hr and Hiring Manager. I applied through a development program and completed two interviews within a span of 3 weeks. One interview was a phone interview and the other was via skype.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working with MySQL and Linux.   1 Answer
    • What do you want to do in technology ?   1 Answer
    • Why WB?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Screening interview, in person. Came in, and was blown off about 5 minutes in. I didn't even have a chance to sell myself - I guess they immediately weren't feeling it. Position apparently didn't actually exist but was to gather recruiting intel. Could've accomplished the same result with a phone screening interview. Got my hopes up for nothing.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA).

Interview

the worst interview process ever. first rounds, fine. after visiting office and meeting the team, recruiter reaches out and asks to set up an additional interview two days afterwards via skype. the interview was YAWNING profusely. did not even care to cover her mouth. so rude. would not have accepted anyway.

Studio Tour Guide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. in March 2017.

Interview

Took a while between phone interview and in person (group) interview. You do an audition for 60 seconds in person, and may be asked for a one on one interview after. Background checks are done at the end.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Warner Brothers?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone interview with a recruiter two days after I submitted my application. The phone interview was relaxed; the recruiter was telling me what the EVP were looking for and what this job entailed.

Three business days later, I got an invitation for first-round interview, which I scheduled a week after my initial phone interview. My interviewer was very pleasant and the entire process took about 1 hour (that's also because I asked a lot of questions).

Three business days after my first interview, I got an invitation for second-round interview. This time, it was going to be with one of the EVPs. We only had 30 minutes for the interview and the EVP, who was amazingly nice and easy to talk to, asked extremely relaxed questions. At this point, the position was down to two candidates so I believe the EVP was just trying to get a feel of who I was as a person.

Still waiting to hear back from them! Fingers crossed.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and got a call withing three days. The lady who interviewed me was super friendly, she asked the basic questions and also asked how much I was currently making/ how much I'd like to make.

Senior Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Involved a pre-interview with human resources and then a panel interview with department heads. Then the process turned back to human resources to develop a transition schedule with my current department.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with SAP (proprietary financial software)?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros. (Burbank, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I "cold emailed" a member of the Talent Acquisition team and a few days later, they requested that I come in to meet with them for about 30 minutes. I scheduled to meet with them a few days after that and it was the preliminary interview. Wouldn't really call it an interview because we more-so discussed my resume, background, and potential career opportunities that lined up with my work experience. It was a great meeting and I was submitted for more roles than I came in with. About a week later, I received an email to interview with the Hiring Manager and department for their open role. I went for the interview and it was very conversational. They explained what exactly the department did and what exactly they were looking for in the role. Then, I was requested to discuss my past experience and what I anticipate for the role. Again, the interview was conversational than typical interview questions. The following week, I called in with the recruiter and he/she had an update for me.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun or in your free time?   1 Answer