Warren CAT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Warren CAT

Supervisor I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Warren CAT (Oklahoma City, OK) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a panel interview three supervisors of varying levels. It took place in a conference room. It was during the day. I introduced myself and gave some detail about my education and work experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel your technical background will be a advantage to this position?   1 Answer

Truck Shop Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Warren CAT.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within a week. Meet with future supervisor and he asked basic questions concerning background, experience, where did I see myself in 5 years and describe yourself in 3 words. Additionally, there was a mechanical aptitude test called a "Can Test". It consisted of a component that is disassembled laying on a table. You are required to put it together with a diagram breakdown. You do this test twice, with the expectation your time will be cut in half on the second time. Most people can do this test in under 15 minutes on the first round. If you fail to complete it in a timely manner, hiring potential is questionable.

Interview Questions

• The "Can Test" was not hard, but it was unexpected. If you are not mechanically inclined or cannot work under pressure you will face a pretty significant challenge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was new to civilian employment, and misjudged what I should be making. I low balled myself and they gave three thousand more than I asked for. I jumped at it thinking it was a good deal; however, I was mistaken.

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Warren CAT (Midland, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

The Director of Taxation asked a few questions about why I wanted to work at Warren Equipment Company. Went through my resume/ explained my resume and work experience. Then he talked about the Tax Analyst position and what the duties would be. He introduced me to a few of the office members and that was it.