Washington Regional Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Washington Regional Medical Center

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Washington Regional Medical Center

Found 14 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Washington Regional Medical Center (Fayetteville, AR) in Aug 2020

Interview

very nice, great interaction, I got asked a few behavioral interview questions and I got hired that same day! They were very friendly and I felt like they really wanted to get to know me and make sure I was a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions
  • - Why do you want to work on this floor? - what experience do you currently have?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Washington Regional Medical Center (United States)

Interview

One on one with the department director and one staff nurse. The interview was done in the director’s office. It was a very friendly and welcoming setting and tone of interview. They reviewed my resume together with me and then asked some questions. After the interview, there was a tour of the department. Overall it was very well done and I felt they were very professional.

Interview Questions
Washington Regional Medical Center
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Washington Regional Medical Center (United States)

Interview

I received a call to schedule an interview. The one negative experience I had was that I received an email saying the position was filled the following day and the original number used to offer me the interview never answered when I called to clarify.

Interview Questions
Washington Regional Medical Center
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Washington Regional Medical Center (Fayetteville, AR)

Interview

I was interviewed by 5 floor managers, each from a different floor. They were all very kind and made me feel comfortable. The enter view was quick and easy. Most of the time they just went around telling me about thier selves and what kind of parients thier floor gets.

Interview Questions
  • They only asked me to tell them about myself and where I was at in school.
Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Washington Regional Medical Center (Fayetteville, AR) in Apr 2018

Interview

I applied online and was quickly contacted by HR to schedule an interview. After the interview, I heard back within two weeks. The on boarding process was quick and easy!

Interview Questions
Washington Regional Medical Center
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Washington Regional Medical Center (United States)

Interview

I got a call from the department supervisor to set up an interview. The interview was in her office on the pediatric floor. She asked me basic interview questions and then took me on a tour of the pediatric and L&D floor. I was told that I would hear from HR about whether or not I got the job. A week and a half later I still hadn't heard back, so I called the department supervisor and was told that I got the job, HR was just doing the paperwork.

Interview Questions
Washington Regional Medical Center
Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Washington Regional Medical Center (Fayetteville, AR) in Oct 2016

Interview

Intimidating initially due to the panel interview set-up but the interviewees were really down to earth and the interview felt more like a conversation of friends meeting after not seeing each other for a while. I was able to articulate the knowledge, skills and abilities that I possess feeling secure that I was heard

Interview Questions
  • What and how have you dealt with a task that you were assigned that you were not quite sure of?
Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Washington Regional Medical Center (Fayetteville, AR) in Sep 2015

Interview

I sat in a meeting with several nurses who asked me questions about my experience as a social worker. in a hospital setting We sat in chairs in a circle. The employees of the hospital took turns asking the questions. The questions lacked detail and so did the description of my job. I was not told the amount of work I would be responsible for when I asked this question. I was not told what part of the hospital I would be assigned to or introduced to anyone of the social workers or RN case managers who work on the units.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have working in medical hospitals? What do you do to relax? What type of management style do you prefer?
Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Washington Regional Medical Center (Fayetteville, AR) in Sep 2014

Interview

One on one interview. I was hired on the spot. It went well. My appointment was in the morning. We had conversations about what's going on at the hospital and a little bit personally. Why did I choose to apply at this job.

Interview Questions
  • Do you like phlebotomy? How long have you worked in this field? Are you a hard worker?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Washington Regional Medical Center (United States) in Nov 2013

Interview

Group interview process at the time I was hired,usually decided upper management although sometimes co workers will be allowed to sit in on interview. I believe current management does a skills test involving 10 key, typing & Microsoft Excel knowledge.

Interview Questions
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 14