KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Washington River Protection Solutions Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Washington River Protection Solutions

Washington River Protection Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Washington River Protection Solutions

Interview

Went for an interview and it went well the company was very professional and also respectful during the interview. Both of the employees that interviewed me were understanding during this process.

Interview Questions
  • Job experience and job related questions
    Answer Question

Washington River Protection Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Washington River Protection Solutions in Apr 2022

Interview

The process of the interview was quick and to the point asked 5 questions then asked my questions I had and was done with the interview. I was scared at first but once they started asking questions I felt good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Washington River Protection Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Washington River Protection Solutions

Interview

The audio interview via Teams with the hiring manager, a team member, and HR representative was engaging and informative. The team was responsive to questions and did a great job making the interview process feel more interactive even though it was conducted virtually.

Interview Questions
  • Situational questions about how you have handled challenges in the past and how you’ve excelled.

Washington River Protection Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Washington River Protection Solutions

Interview

Was a long process to finally get called in for an interview, but well worth it. Very casual during the interview and put me at ease. Was not a long interview.

Interview Questions
  • We are looking for someone that is detail oriented and that can work without much supervision, are you that candidate?

Washington River Protection Solutions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Washington River Protection Solutions in Apr 2016

Interview

You just have to submit a resume and transcript and then they will call you for phone interviews. My interviews only lasted about 15 to 20 minutes and were just talking about my resume and getting to know me.

Interview Questions
  • describe a project you have worked on and what made it successful or unsuccesful

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Washington River Protection Solutions (Richland, WA)

Interview

The interviewer asked about my previous experience and interest in the work that WRPS is involved with. The company is in a major highly push as many current employees are set to retire in the next 5 years. This is happening at the same time as the company is expanding for future work.

Interview Questions
  • How do you see your education and experience adding to the company?

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Washington River Protection Solutions (Richland, WA) in Jan 2015

Interview

Submitted resume electronically through website. Was contacted by phone by HR within two weeks to meet with hiring manager and environmental director. Was notified within two weeks with an offer conditional on passing the felony/background/drug test results. Had several weeks to decide on accepting the offer.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle difficult situations with co-workers and with regulators?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Washington River Protection Solutions (Richland, WA)

Interview

Typical phone interview followed by in person lunch interview.

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Washington River Protection Solutions (Richland, WA) in Sep 2010

Interview

Panel interview with HR and managemant. Discussion on previous position Discussion on what I am looking for Reviewed my resume. Technical questions. Discussion on how to handle conflict Discussion on relocation policies Concerns with regards to working in a hazardous environment paying attention to details and having a questioning attitude

Interview Questions
  • If you are out in the field and you notice that someone else is doing something contrary to procedures, what will you do.
RSS Feed</>Embed