Washington River Protection Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Washington River Protection Solutions

2.5

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Washington River Protection Solutions (Richland, WA).

Interview

Was a long process to finally get called in for an interview, but well worth it. Very casual during the interview and put me at ease. Was not a long interview.

Interview Questions

• We are looking for someone that is detail oriented and that can work without much supervision, are you that candidate?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Washington River Protection Solutions in April 2016.

Interview

You just have to submit a resume and transcript and then they will call you for phone interviews. My interviews only lasted about 15 to 20 minutes and were just talking about my resume and getting to know me.

Interview Questions

• describe a project you have worked on and what made it successful or unsuccesful   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Washington River Protection Solutions.

Interview

The interviewer asked about my previous experience and interest in the work that WRPS is involved with. The company is in a major highly push as many current employees are set to retire in the next 5 years. This is happening at the same time as the company is expanding for future work.

Interview Questions

• How do you see your education and experience adding to the company?   Answer Question

Senior Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Washington River Protection Solutions (Richland, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume electronically through website. Was contacted by phone by HR within two weeks to meet with hiring manager and environmental director. Was notified within two weeks with an offer conditional on passing the felony/background/drug test results. Had several weeks to decide on accepting the offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult situations with co-workers and with regulators?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Washington River Protection Solutions.

Interview

Typical phone interview followed by in person lunch interview.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Washington River Protection Solutions (Richland, WA) in September 2010.

Interview

Panel interview with HR and managemant.
    Discussion on previous position
    Discussion on what I am looking for
    Reviewed my resume.
    Technical questions.
    Discussion on how to handle conflict
    Discussion on relocation policies
    Concerns with regards to working in a hazardous environment
    paying attention to details and having a questioning attitude

Interview Questions

• If you are out in the field and you notice that someone else is doing something contrary to procedures, what will you do.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation went well, however HR misunderstood how much I was asking for although it was on my application. I ended accepting a Job as a project engineer in lieu of a technical manager. This cost me quite a bit of money much less that I was previously making. The point is that we have to be carefull, since Jobs have salary limitations and such limitations are not easily adjustible once you have accepted a position. Onec I was made the offer I was told that the position I interviewed for was that of a project engineer. After 6 months of unemploymant and serious bill, I bargining power was not at its best.