Watson Realty Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Watson Realty Corp

Real Estate Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Watson Realty Corp (Clermont, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The broker was friendly and informative. She provided me with a lot of information on the ethics of the company and what to expect in regards to commission. I was very impressed on how knowledgeable the broker was. Just like any other company there are training fees and deducted commission but she stated that Watson assists with paying the monthly fees and that they have their own safe fund where they provide protection for agents.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a real estate company?
      What has influenced your decision on pursuing a career in real estate?
      Have you interviewed with any other companies?   Answer Question

Realtor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Watson Realty Corp.

Interview

You are interviewing the broker and they are interviewing you to see if you all are a good fit. Be sure to ask a lot of questions. The broker will want you because you represent money so take time to make the right decision.

Interview Questions

• If I wanted to work full time   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Watson Realty Corp (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Friendly people nice atmosphere seems like a great place to work. There is help available and continuing education classes are offered monthly. Must be willing to invest in yourself with a lot of time and money.

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Watson Realty Corp (Gainesville, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

There was a required online personality test. After the test the broker called me in to go over the test results. It was a friendly process that culminated in me being hired.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Augustine, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Watson Realty Corp (Saint Augustine, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

About an hour in length. Need to ask the "right:" questions to get your answers, so do your homework before you go. Broker asks a few questions, but you ask most of them. You are interviewing them.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Watson Realty Corp (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

You need a FL Real Estate License. I submitted my resume and met with brokers at two different locations. They ask you to complete a personality test. During the interview we talked about goals and office culture. It was easy to interview. The sales agent job is 100% commission so they don't mind hiring new agents.