Wausau Financial Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wausau Financial Systems Interview Questions

2.9

Data Entry Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewiston, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wausau Financial Systems (Lewiston, ME) in February 2017.

Interview

There was a brief conversation followed by an interview with 2 people, which lasted approximately a half hour. After the interview, I was phoned back to schedule a skill test through a staffing agency. Results received immediately. After they review skill test, HR contacts you to send out reference requests to 3 supervisors via an email prompt. Once references aren't completed, there will be a drug and background test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wausau Financial Systems.

Interview

I talked to my boss on the phobe and he didn't know anything. So I got the job pretty easy. I had to correct him on many different things he brought up on how they did things. It was pretty backwards. I think they promote people based on time served rather than what kind of worked they've done.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Wausau?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wausau Financial Systems.

Interview

First interview is via phone
    2nd was with the hiring manager and director of the department
    if the 2nd goes well you will immediately get the 3rd with HR
    They will then follow up with a job offer and email you the compensations associated with it

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would configure a layer 3 cisco switch via command line interface.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wausau Financial Systems.

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR followed by interview with hiring manager(s) for up to 2 hours. Questions are generic in nature with only some being specific to WFS solutions to see if\what you know about the product offerings or company. Gathering information about a potential hires skills and behaviors is done through the use of behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to stand up for a decision you made
      even though other important people were opposed to that decision.   1 Answer

Found a better job that was not located in central WI

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wausau Financial Systems (Wausau, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

After initial phone screen, it took quite a while to hear back. Apparently this was because of scheduling because, after being contacted to come in for in-person interviews, I met with 7 people in the same day over several hours. Fairly grueling process. I was also brought back on another occasion to interview with another person and had several short phone interviews with others. This was one of the most in-depth interview processes I have ever seen - I suppose the company wants to make absolutely sure you will get along with everyone you will need to work with.

Be patient, as it can take quite a while between any communication from the company during the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Asked what I would do long term in the position, which can be really difficult to answer when you are still fairly unfamiliar with the inner workings or "real" current situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was direct and frank between all parties. Took less than a few days.

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mosinee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wausau Financial Systems (Mosinee, WI) in January 2012.

Interview

HR Phone interview follow by face to face interview with Director and manager. HR questions are questions like why do you want to work here?
    Director and manager questions are mostly behavioral interview questions like how do you handle conflict with another employee?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiations. I just accept the job.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wausau Financial Systems (Wausau, WI) in September 2011.

Interview

A lengthy and through interview process, be well prepared for the position that you are applying for. You will start with a phone screening, then one on one call and last a group interview

Interview Questions

• Length of time implementing   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mosinee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wausau Financial Systems (Mosinee, WI) in September 2010.

Interview

Met with other developers and development management