Web Spiders Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Web Spiders Interview Questions

Interviews at Web Spiders

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Web Spiders.

Interview

He called me and asked me about my the projects I listed in my resume. After that he asked about some details about the projects he interested and some tech questions about c# and unity3d. when everything finished he described the environment around the company ex: food, place to visit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work in project Water work   1 Answer

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

The interview process comprised of 3 detailed rounds that tested my abilities as a Business Analyst. The first round was a technical process which tested my Advanced Excel and VBA knowledge. This was followed by another technical round involving preparation of detailed flow charts using Google Slides. Once this got over, I was briefed on a tool(KnowledgeKube) that was used by the organisation to write a short essay, on my understanding of it. Lastly, a situational group discussion round was held which was mentored over a Video call(Skype). Overall, it was an intriguing process which challenged me to put my best foot forward at every stage.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a conflict at work?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The first round was a telephonic round, after that i had a face to face round of interview.. after cracking these 2 rounds i have to go for a HR interview and a reasoning test for checking the IQ level

Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Got an email, then a call to set up time. Confirmed on email. Went to the interview which was three rounds.

Interview Questions

• programming specific questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple

Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

There were three rounds of Interviews.
    1) Apti on Drupal and PHP
    2) If cleared 1st Round : Face 2 Face Interview with Technical Person.
    3) If cleared Face 2 Face Interview with Senior Technical Person.
    4) If cleared HR Round.
    5) If cleared Final Interview with VP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its like the salary is lowered if you don't know drupal. So before coming to Web Spiders Learn Drupal otherwise your expected salary won't be reached.

Senior Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Very well structured interview process.

Interview Questions

• Very other day is a new challenge, are you willing to explore yourself?   1 Answer

Senior Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Short process but long duration, Technical followed by HR. Its took them long to select, not sure why, may be they were for someone to resign, huh. But anyway got a decent 60% hike, with 100% more work.

Interview Questions

• Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSPs, JDBC, DB   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't expect a good increment at future. It will cease somewhere.
    Negotiate the best before accepting the Offer Letter.

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Completely useless interview process. They don't know how to handle experienced professional. Once you get through the interview then also you don't know the post/designation actually they will offer you. Might be the post/designation is not same which you have applied for. They don't have any specific interview or confirmation process. HR will ask you to send all previous documents to get the offer letter. But after having that document again HR will call you for another interview with CEO and he/she will take the final call.

Interview Questions

• Mobile development question whereas I have clearly mentioned that I don't have exposure in Mobile Development.   Answer Question

Junior Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

1 round of technical Interview ( Face to face)
    1 round of Technical Test (Design and basic front end coding of an web page)
    1 round of Senior Manager Interview (Face to Face)
    Final HR Interview

Overall the Process was good.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

It basic of technology but those are useless. It is fully on your luck.all decision is made by VP and HR is follow the instruction given by VP.interview process is not upto.