Weiser Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Weiser Security

1.9

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Was called by office manager and brought in for interview. When arrived met with general manager and office manager. Both very personable and friendly and seemed very knowledgeable. Spoke about my background and how it related to their position. Didnt throw out stereotypical interview questions which was nice change. Felt like interview was personalized and not just another number.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask many questions more described the position they were looking to fill and reviewed my resume as I sat with them.   Answer Question

Information Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. I was hired and started training the same day of the interview. They quizzed me on two videos relating to the position.

Field Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Orlando, FL) in September 2008.

Interview

This was one of the most unprofessional companies I have ever worked for. The reason I took the job was because the offer was higher than what I was currently making and I was in college and knew I would not be there for long. The branch manager with whom I interviewed with was intelligent and professional at first yet showed his true colors once I worked there. The interview was very easy, the interviewer asked very few questions as he was too busy highlighting his own career and bragging about what he'd had accomplished. I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were non-negotiable. The offer was set in stone. I was promised that advancement was very possible and highly likely for an individual with my qualifications and education so I should not worry about the pay rate for my position.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Kinda fast. But with there high turnover if you have a pulse, you have a job. You meet with the branch manager, account manager, hr rep and the field supervisor if they have one. Then they will go over the other stuff. Pay, insurance, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to cover extra shifts?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Arlington, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Very quick process involving a simple test, a drug test, and a instructional video. Weiser has a variety of locations and each location has different flexibility for scheduling. Weiser staff are all very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Houston, TX).

Interview

Took a personality test online, filled out the application, showed up to the office, took a drug test, watched about 4 hours of videos, took a test for the security license (with answers provided by instructor), received free uniforms, was told what post I would be working at, and given a time to show up for my first day, schedule was decided when I arrived on post for one day of training.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Dallas, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

It was an average interview process it went very will and the office very nice setting as I recall at the time I was a little nervous at first but it went ok.

Interview Questions

• the most difficult was the test and the unexpected question I can recall   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weiser Security (South Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview is electronic. There are a series of questions asked of you. Depending upon how you answer those question will result in you receiving an invitation to the company.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Weiser Security (New Orleans, LA) in August 2014.

Interview

One interview, you ask interview questions, which wasn't so bad, the interviewer made me feel comfortable, that what I enjoyed the most, I was offer a position, I had orientation, following the interview, the interviewer did a great job, I would recommend Weiser to others

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Tampa, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Personality test. Not many questions in the interview. Was fairly easy. Just wanted to know about my background and any past security work. I had done security work before so I just described that. Friendly people. Easy going.

Interview Questions

• Just describe your background and past security experience.   Answer Question