Weiser Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.0

Lead Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

You can walk in and apply and get hired on the spot. You dont need to dress professional just wear a collar shirt and tuck it in. Be friendly and have small talk conversation

Interview Questions

• Do you have security experience   1 Answer

Noncommissioned Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and 2 days later I received a call to come in for an interview. I went in automatically ask for social security card , id, and drivers license. I interview with the trainer because the recruiter wasn't in today. The trainer made me feel comfortable and offer a post that was 25 mintues from my home.Then found another post that was 10 mintues from my home . He was really sweet. I start orentation in two days.

Interview Questions

• Where were you working before your last job?
      Why did you leave your last job?
      How would you supervisor describe you?
      Answer Question

Interviewed for Guard Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Payne, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Fort Payne, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called a couple weeks after applying by the area Supervisor and asked to go to site for interview. He called me 2 days later and told me he ws sending me a previous employment form and a Employer Reference form.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weiser Security (South Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview is electronic. There are a series of questions asked of you. Depending upon how you answer those question will result in you receiving an invitation to the company.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Information Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. I was hired and started training the same day of the interview. They quizzed me on two videos relating to the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you work night shifts.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Was called by office manager and brought in for interview. When arrived met with general manager and office manager. Both very personable and friendly and seemed very knowledgeable. Spoke about my background and how it related to their position. Didnt throw out stereotypical interview questions which was nice change. Felt like interview was personalized and not just another number.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask many questions more described the position they were looking to fill and reviewed my resume as I sat with them.   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Houston, TX).

Interview

Took a personality test online, filled out the application, showed up to the office, took a drug test, watched about 4 hours of videos, took a test for the security license (with answers provided by instructor), received free uniforms, was told what post I would be working at, and given a time to show up for my first day, schedule was decided when I arrived on post for one day of training.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Tampa, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Personality test. Not many questions in the interview. Was fairly easy. Just wanted to know about my background and any past security work. I had done security work before so I just described that. Friendly people. Easy going.

Interview Questions

• Just describe your background and past security experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Weiser Security (New Orleans, LA) in August 2014.

Interview

One interview, you ask interview questions, which wasn't so bad, the interviewer made me feel comfortable, that what I enjoyed the most, I was offer a position, I had orientation, following the interview, the interviewer did a great job, I would recommend Weiser to others

Anonymous Employee in Houma, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Houma, LA).

Interview

Took time to complete training, drug screen, background check and other steps in the process, training was easy took 2-3 days. It was good and easy to do, you just have to think and use your brain

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no discussion take it or leave it