Weiser Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weiser Security Interview Questions

Interviews at Weiser Security

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Houston, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

It was an easy. process they call you in and ask about your exoerience and what hours or what you would like your schedule to be like and they do their best to accomate that for you .

Unarmed Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Counce, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Counce, TN) in May 2018.

Interview

They ask questions about why you would like to work for them, What hours and days can you work,Do you have transportation to work. How liable are you to report to work.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weiser Security in June 2017.

Interview

I was told to take an assessment. The hiring manager was very rude. Distracting me during my assessment. The assessment was personality based. And after I completed it, she said I wasn't "fit" for the position. I am very protective of my family, home, and surroundings. I am observant, analytical, and very honest. She literally asked me 3 different times "Are you done yet?". It was very intrusive.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Montgomery, AL) in June 2017.

Interview

It starts with a phone screen and then followed with an in person interview. After successful interview including behavioral test there’s a job offer. There’s also a background check and drug test required.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done this type work before?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Kinda fast. But with there high turnover if you have a pulse, you have a job. You meet with the branch manager, account manager, hr rep and the field supervisor if they have one. Then they will go over the other stuff. Pay, insurance, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to cover extra shifts?   1 Answer

Lead Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

You can walk in and apply and get hired on the spot. You dont need to dress professional just wear a collar shirt and tuck it in. Be friendly and have small talk conversation

Interview Questions

• Do you have security experience   1 Answer

Noncommissioned Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and 2 days later I received a call to come in for an interview. I went in automatically ask for social security card , id, and drivers license. I interview with the trainer because the recruiter wasn't in today. The trainer made me feel comfortable and offer a post that was 25 mintues from my home.Then found another post that was 10 mintues from my home . He was really sweet. I start orentation in two days.

Interview Questions

• Where were you working before your last job?
      Why did you leave your last job?
      How would you supervisor describe you?   Answer Question

Interviewed for Guard Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Payne, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Fort Payne, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called a couple weeks after applying by the area Supervisor and asked to go to site for interview. He called me 2 days later and told me he ws sending me a previous employment form and a Employer Reference form.

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weiser Security (South Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview is electronic. There are a series of questions asked of you. Depending upon how you answer those question will result in you receiving an invitation to the company.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Was called by office manager and brought in for interview. When arrived met with general manager and office manager. Both very personable and friendly and seemed very knowledgeable. Spoke about my background and how it related to their position. Didnt throw out stereotypical interview questions which was nice change. Felt like interview was personalized and not just another number.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask many questions more described the position they were looking to fill and reviewed my resume as I sat with them.   Answer Question