Weiser Security Interview Questions

Updated Nov 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Weiser Security

Weiser Security

Application

I interviewed at Weiser Security

Interview

Very easy. Meet with head officer at the place you will be working at, like any other interview really. Tell you what you will be doing, walk you though things, etc.

Interview Questions
  • How well you work with others.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Houston, TX) in May 2019

Interview

You fill out the application online. They set you up for a interview by email or call. You go to the interview, talk to them about your goals and expectations and you fill out allot of paper work and speak to Ms. Robinson and she tells you the locations available and ask you which you would like to go to. Get you signed up and set you up for orientation. Orientation is a day and then off to work.

Interview Questions
  • One is why do you choose to be a guard for Weiser? Another question is what do you plan to do to meet Weiser's standards?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Houston, TX) in Jan 2019

Interview

It was an easy. process they call you in and ask about your exoerience and what hours or what you would like your schedule to be like and they do their best to accomate that for you .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Counce, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Counce, TN) in May 2018

Interview

They ask questions about why you would like to work for them, What hours and days can you work,Do you have transportation to work. How liable are you to report to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Montgomery, AL) in Jun 2017

Interview

It starts with a phone screen and then followed with an in person interview. After successful interview including behavioral test there’s a job offer. There’s also a background check and drug test required.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever done this type work before?

Weiser Security

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weiser Security in Jun 2017

Interview

I was told to take an assessment. The hiring manager was very rude. Distracting me during my assessment. The assessment was personality based. And after I completed it, she said I wasn't "fit" for the position. I am very protective of my family, home, and surroundings. I am observant, analytical, and very honest. She literally asked me 3 different times "Are you done yet?". It was very intrusive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Houston, TX) in Jan 2017

Interview

You can walk in and apply and get hired on the spot. You dont need to dress professional just wear a collar shirt and tuck it in. Be friendly and have small talk conversation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Fort Worth, TX) in Jan 2017

Interview

Kinda fast. But with there high turnover if you have a pulse, you have a job. You meet with the branch manager, account manager, hr rep and the field supervisor if they have one. Then they will go over the other stuff. Pay, insurance, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to cover extra shifts?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Houston, TX) in Jul 2016

Interview

Applied online and 2 days later I received a call to come in for an interview. I went in automatically ask for social security card , id, and drivers license. I interview with the trainer because the recruiter wasn't in today. The trainer made me feel comfortable and offer a post that was 25 mintues from my home.Then found another post that was 10 mintues from my home . He was really sweet. I start orentation in two days.

Interview Questions
  • Where were you working before your last job? Why did you leave your last job? How would you supervisor describe you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Payne, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weiser Security (Fort Payne, AL) in May 2016

Interview

I was called a couple weeks after applying by the area Supervisor and asked to go to site for interview. He called me 2 days later and told me he ws sending me a previous employment form and a Employer Reference form.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews