Welk Resort Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Welk Resort Group

2.0

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Welk Resort Group (Escondido, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring and Interview Process was smooth and informative when done by the previous manager; current staff of department are incapable of properly prepping and interviewing prospects.

Interview Questions

• What negatives do I posses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Keep looking up and don't undervalue yourself.

Associate Interview

Interview

The hiring process was lengthy; come to find out it was solely due to the inefficiency of the departments processing new-hires; HR and the R.S.O.I commented on the fact that the job posting/s, to include Welk Resorts own website career page, has an unfavorable layout for the RSO Pools/ II and has a couple of misspellings; not very professional.

Interview Questions

• Actually, it was comments made by the R.S.O management that through me off; there was a lot of off-putting comments about Glassdoor.   2 Answers

Front Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Welk Resort Group (Palm Springs, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interviews were through and provided me a good snapshot of this orginaziation prior to joining the team. I enjoyed meeting and discussing the opportunity of joking Welk with both the GM and Regional GM for my area.

Interview Questions

• Describe an opportunity you over came a challenge, what did you learn from this experience and would there be anything you'd change if given a similar challenge again?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Welk Resort Group (Escondido, CA).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fine with my department representative, it was when it came to the management in the HR and Resort Safety office is where it went downhill for me. To keep it short, the person running the process at the Resort Safety officer, where I.D.'s and key cards are processed, was inapt to handle the task at hand; inefficient time management, below par card processing, rude representation of the department - these are some descriptions of how bad the process at that department was...anyone could walk in and get a card.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a real estate license?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Welk Resort Group (Branson, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

After talking to several people, I found this was the best place to work in Branson Mo. Everyone was very helpful with the process. I feel at home in my place here at Welk Resorts.

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Welk Resort Group (Escondido, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Responded to post on Linkedin, one group interview and one short one on one. Seems that if you are licensed and any type of experience you're in. With a commission only position, they have nothing to lose.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Welk Resort Group (Escondido, CA).

Interview

The interview process went without a hitch, it was the hiring process that was questionable; mainly with the RSO department as they handle the ID cards, which looked really unprofessional when compared to some other cards. The person that handles the cards was rude and had no real idea on how to treat people; from rude comments to lame directions on how to use the card.

Interview Questions

• do you have any real HR experience?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Welk Resort Group (Escondido, CA).

Interview

Hiring was a bit lengthy and consisted of multiple phone calls and in person interviews; to be expected in such a position. At first, it took a while to get any responses after the initial phone call was received. It appeared that the interviewer was very busy.

Interview Questions

• If told to do so, could you ignore the facts and abide by what the GM instructs you to do?   2 Answers
    • If you knew all the facts of an internal investigation that support the victim, could you still represent the company in a forward thinking action?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was very competitive, but I stood my ground, especially with the interview questions that were received.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Welk Resort Group (Vista, CA).

Interview

The actual interview process was great. What was pleasant was the hiring process; the lack of urgency from the HR and RSO offices was off-putting. There was no real essence of having a good work ethic and it did not seem that there was any real communication between said offices.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was fare to the current market.

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Welk Resort Group in July 2016.

Interview

Meet with the HR first, and then talked to the manager for the data entry group. The whole process was not hard. The location is also not hard to find.