WellSpan Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WellSpan Health

2.4

Patient Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

First, there is a telephone interview. If that goes well, you're sent to Human Resources to take a basic data entry/typing test. That's done right in the front waiting area of the HR Building in a small cubicle. If you pass the data entry/typing test, you're asked to schedule an interview with your would-be direct supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of how you've gone above and beyond for a patient.   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Interview

Overall, the interview process was enjoyable and everyone who I interacted with was extremely pleasant. However, they seemed a bit unorganized when speaking about the position and its associated duties.

Training Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, PA).

Interview

After applying for the job, I received a call for an interview about 3 weeks later. The HR person was very pleasant. We had a quick phone screening when she decided to schedule the face to face interview.

So everything was set. I was currently working, so I had to take a 1/2 day vacation to have the interview in the afternoon. When I arrived home that day, there was a phone message on my machine. They wanted me to call immediately. So, I called right away. I figured that they needed to push back the time or something like that. I was WRONG!!

They called to cancel the interview. I couldn't believe it. That had never happened to me before. The HR guy who called was very nice, but I was highly upset. I said to him, "I just got home after taking a 1/2 day vacation to have this interview." He said he was sorry, but the hiring manager already offered the job to someone else. How can you offer a job to someone when you have not interviewed all the qualified candidates. And to put it in perspective, I have almost 10 years experience for the job for which I applied. How could the hiring manager not at least speak to me!!

Needless to say, I was very disappointed. But, I also thought to myself, would I really want to work for someone who clearly doesn't do everything to get the most qualified candidate.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WellSpan Health in March 2016.

Interview

Very Informative. The interviewer was very polite and knowledgeable. They asked important questions to get to know me a little better and asked about experience and qualifications that i may have had.

Acupuncturist Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

There were a interview group, project manager , office manager, But the interview went smooth and relaxing. they had some questions about my background , and then they focused on why you want to work in Wellspan Health .

Interview Questions

• what's make you want to work at Wellspan Health   1 Answer

MA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (Lebanon, PA) in December 2017.

Interview

The person said that she will contact me in 2 weeks, but never heard from anyone. I think it was a good experience because she went over how their MA's work during busy hours.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage your response to a patient that wants to talk to you while you are busy with other patients?   Answer Question

Technical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellSpan Health in February 2012.

Interview

The manager spoke about thmselves for the majority of the interview. Very self-centered individual who you could tell that life is all about them and how they can get ahead. She also joked about how the team makes fun of each other and tried to pass off this negative and abusive behavior as fun and stress relieving.

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

The program that I applied was for Medical Laboratory Science Externship Program. I had to fill and send the application to the director of Medical Laboratory Science. I applied back on January 2018, and got invited to interview 5 days later. I got accepted to be on the program on March 2018. The interview process was easy and straight forward. There were 3 interviewers. The interviewers wanted to get to know you personally and professionally, and they wanted to see your thought process on how well you answered to the questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. What is your short and long term goals?
      3. What will the professors and friends say about you?
      4. What kind of supervisor you want to work with?
      5. Since I want to enroll to MLS Program next year, they asked if I will commit to work with them afterwards.
      6. Which department do you want to work with (Choices are: Core Lab, Micro Lab, and Blood Bank).
      7. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      8. What do you like to do during your spare time?
      9. Since they have a lot of applicants applying for this program, they want to know what kind of things you can bring to the table.
      10. Why do you apply this externship program?   1 Answer

Laboratory Technician II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ephrata, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (Ephrata, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was very detailed orientated,they asked question on different task related to the job description we walked thru the facilities. It was very proficient. I was interviewed by manager and outpatient supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Mention a time when you were called by a upset nurse? and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, ME) in January 2016.

Interview

They responded to my online application and asked me to come in for a 1:1. It was a very easy, friendly, comfortable process. The manager asked very few questions and was mostly giving me information on the background of the position. I was allowed to ask all of my questions and was satisfied with the questions I asked

Interview Questions

• How soon would I be available.   1 Answer