WellSpan Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 12, 2017

2.4

Call Center Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was one of best I've been on, manager made me feel very at ease and eliminated any anxiety I had within first 5 minutes. It was very thorough and informative as well.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had an unhappy customer and what did you do to resolve their problem.   Answer Question

Laboratory Technician II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ephrata, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (Ephrata, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was very detailed orientated,they asked question on different task related to the job description we walked thru the facilities. It was very proficient. I was interviewed by manager and outpatient supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Mention a time when you were called by a upset nurse? and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied on April 21st, and I got a phone call on April 24th to schedule an interview with the manager on April 28th. The interview went well. The manager was very nice and welcoming. I had a great interview. I would love to work at WellSpan if I hear anything back from the manager. But, this has been for 2 weeks, and I haven't heard anything yet. So I must move forward.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. What is your career goal?
      3. Have you done grant proposal?
      4. Do you have any experience leading a team?   Answer Question

Credentialing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at the York, PA location and I had to interview with 4 people, including 2 co-workers. I didn't like that I had to interview with co-workers. The manager asked a lot of questions referencing my personality and character traits. I felt like I was being drilled. I have not received an offer as of yet, my interview was 3 days ago. I would work here if offered a position.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Well done and very thorough. Really wanted to make sure that the job would be a good fit, Questions asked were direct and designed to assure that you knew what you were talking about. Interested in knowing future plans and professional goals. Left time for questions to be asked by interviewee; all were answered honestly.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals and objectives for the first three months of this position   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WellSpan Health in March 2016.

Interview

Very Informative. The interviewer was very polite and knowledgeable. They asked important questions to get to know me a little better and asked about experience and qualifications that i may have had.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a great interview with Wellspan. All the people in the office were very friendly when I arrived for my interview. I was warmly welcomed and seen on time. I was made to feel very at ease which I appreciated very much since that was my first job interview in 30 years. I would very much enjoy working with the people I met and hopefully will.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever encountered a difficult patient? If so, how did you handle it?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, ME) in January 2016.

Interview

They responded to my online application and asked me to come in for a 1:1. It was a very easy, friendly, comfortable process. The manager asked very few questions and was mostly giving me information on the background of the position. I was allowed to ask all of my questions and was satisfied with the questions I asked

Interview Questions

• How soon would I be available.   1 Answer

Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, PA).

Interview

Very informal, met manager at hospital in main lobby for interview. Manager asked a few standard questions, explained benefits to me and discussed the rest of the process. It took probably two or three more weeks before I started the position. Had to have blood test for drugs, Hepatitis status, etc., this was drawn by hospital at no charge.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult experience you have had previously and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and did almost 150 questionnaires, it took me one week to hear from them but I missed the call so had to call them back. But this also took like two weeks before I had them. I was asked to call back on the following week for the interview.