Wells Real Estate Funds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Real Estate Funds

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Real Estate Funds (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The company has a very thorough interview process. There is a phone interview with an HR rep, then you must take a series of personality and skill tests. You'll have an in-person interview in the office, meeting with multiple people. Finally, if you make it to the last step, you'll have an interview with a psychiatrist who I assume specializes in fitting candidates for jobs.

Interview Questions

• Questions about how to deal with difficult personalities and/or people that don't get you what you need.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Real Estate Funds.

Interview

I interviewed with a hiring supervisor, a hiring manager, 2 potential colleagues, and eventually the head of Human Resources. I also had to interview with a third party consultant who conducted a series of personality and aptitude tests. Once I cleared all of those hurdles, I was sent for a drug screening.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

didn't negotiate

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Real Estate Funds (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was multi-level, including a phone interview, several hours of back to back team interviews with people in property management, asset management, human resources, and other departments. The final step was an interview with an industrial psychologist contracted to screen all applicants, plus drug testing. The entire process took several weeks.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe situations at prior jobs where I saved money or added value.   Answer Question

General Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Real Estate Funds (Norcross, GA) in December 2010.

Interview

Average interview process

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Real Estate Funds in July 2008.

Interview

I first had a phone interview which lasted about an hour. Next was an on-site interview which lasted about three hours. There were three rounds, each lasting an hour. The sessions were mostly casual, with a few behavioral questions and some focus on my accounting experience. I received nothing but positive feedback and my recruiter said likewise.

Then I was scheduled to see a behavioral psychologist. He gives you a bunch of psych tests, mostly personality and IQ stuff. Then he interviews you. I didn't make it past this part.