West Interactive Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

West Interactive Services Interview Questions

1.9

Technician Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Interactive Services (Mobile, AL) in July 2016.

Interview

I had 3 interviews: the HR person, the hiring manager, and the operations manager. All were fairly casual one-on-one interviews. I was an internal candidate so my process with more quickly than for an external hire.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for West Interactive?   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at West Interactive Services (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Asked all about generic question after the technical test , tell me about yourself, have you read the position description, are you fine with on call, and some personality question.

Business Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at West Interactive Services (Omaha, NE) in April 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was composed of two interviews from a manager that was just placed in the role two months before I was hired. The manager, although a great and smart individual, lacked in the interview department. The first step was a 5 question phone interview, followed by an in person interview. The second interview was comprised of myself and two others.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with tightening the deadlines of an in-flight project?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at West Interactive Services (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Interviews were pretty much cookie cutter questions. The entire process took about 6 weeks. It was like trying to pull teeth to get a good summary of benefits. No one could tell me what the health care premium would be. Before I was hired I had to go visit HR in person to pull it out of them.

Negotiation

They would not budge in negotiations.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at West Interactive Services.

Interview

I had applied months prior and did not not hear from them, so was surprised to get a call.
    Started with an HR phone interview. Very high level basic questions.
    Then an in person interview. Typical behavioral questions, and a few specific questions about actual projects. This was a fairly short interview of less than one hour. There were no other interviews.

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at West Interactive Services (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Took a few months, if I remember correctly. Had one in-person interview with 2 people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was told it was un-negotiable.

Web Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at West Interactive Services.

Interview

I was invited for a phone interview, it was around 15 minutes. Most of the questions were basic fit questions, they went through my resume and the experiences. Very chill interviewer, at the end they asked about salary preference as well