Westmont Living Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Westmont Living

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Westmont Living (Riverside, CA) in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview process was more of a head game than an interview. . The questions asked pertained more to fact finding about my team, than questions about myself. I felt like the decision was made prior to my interview, not to hire me.

Interview Questions
  • "Its the first day you have been hired, what does your day look like".
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Westmont Living (Brentwood, CA)

Interview

Was quick and easy, did not take to long but they do take a long time to give you a call and let you know if you got the job or not.

Interview Questions
  • What are your plans for the future
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Westmont Living

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Westmont Living

Interview

Had to listen to the interviewer talk mostly about herself, experiences, places she worked while following in the footsteps of her mama, since she was a little girl. It was very apparent her mama paved the way for her to be somebody, without her own accomplishments or hard work. It was very clear, she lacked in management or coaching abilities based on the entire interview experience. Her So Cal mentality interview was very self absorbing.

Interview Questions
  • How did you advertise to attract business?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Westmont Living (Brentwood, CA) in Jan 2017

Interview

I applied online, received a call 3 days later and set up an interview for the next day. I brought in a resume which they also asked for and the interview went great. The environment felt very welcoming and I felt comfortable to ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle a difficult situation?

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Westmont Living (San Francisco, CA) in Feb 2016

Interview

A lengthy process with multiple interviews with different people in leadership roles. Overall I understand the need to vet people out to ensure they will be the right fit for the company as well as the company a right fit for the employee.

Interview Questions
  • What is your understanding of sales as the leader of the community.

Anonymous Employee in Pinole, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Westmont Living (Pinole, CA) in Mar 2015

Interview

Placed by recruiter. Phone interview with regional. Second interview at community. Very unprofessional business office manager stated she would have final say if I was hired. Non management staff are interviewed very quickly verbal interview only. Many potential employees never receive calls after submitting application. No system if not management. Told to go to community leave application. Most lost not called. Most complain they have to submit multiple applications and never called. Very unprofessional. Management candidates have no consistent interview process or on boarding process. No training on key policy and procedures. Given employee handbook only.

Interview Questions
  • How long does it take you to travel to work? Do you need to leave at any certain time for family?
RSS Feed</>Embed