Westpac Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Westpac Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2018

2.9

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Westpac Group.

Interview

First there was a personality test online - i found this step easy and progressed to the next time. Then was a video interview with around 10 questions, I felt nervous for this one even though I had prepared well, I'm guessing it showed as I did not make it to the next round which was 2 face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience have you had working to sales targets? Now's your time to shine! Tell me about your biggest achievement.   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time you WOW'd a customer   Answer Question
    • What do you think a typical day in the branch looks like?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group in February 2018.

Interview

Firstly, apply online, received online assessment same day - few days later, video interview invited - but I did't go through. The questions I listed below, not difficult but need to be prepared

Interview Questions

• What will be typical day in the bank branch for a customer services specialist?
      What does outstanding customer service mean to you?
      When someone asks you to do a task out of your role, how do you respond? What have you done that was outside of your role?
      How did you deal with the conflicting priorities in a busy work environment?
      Tell a time how do you impress/wow a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group in January 2018.

Interview

Firstly an online assessment to see how good your customer service skills are and secondly an online video with 9 questions first one is not very difficult however second one you need to prepare well. They informed me the status of the interview within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a day at our Branch as a Customer Service Advisor   Answer Question
    • Have you helped a customer without him informing his needs to you   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Interview

I submitted my CV and Cover letter on the 3rd of December and was instantly invited to do the Gallup assessment, however reading this website, it seems like you should get invited to the Sonru video instantly if you pass the Gallup Assessment, but I didn't, and it's been a few days, does that mean I failed????

Interview Questions

• If your coworker needs a hand and you still have a pile of work to do, what do you do?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group in December 2017.

Interview

Interview question very straight forward, the ask you to introduce yourself and talk about your related sales experience, also has to answer standard question like what do you see yourself in 10 years etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your sales experience.   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2017.

Interview

applied online; uploaded CV-completed online assessment-vedio interview-face to face interview with 2 bank mgrs in westpac branch. overall experience was very positive. The hiring mgr was great and offered flexible options. Due to some personal reasons, I declined the offer but I really appreciated the recognition and offer from westpac.

Vacationer Interview

Interview

Submitted Online Application, Online Assessment - cultural fit, followed by Video Interview. Didn't get passed the video interview as I missed the deadline. Overall was a sound experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Online Interview after submitting initial application, and completing the multiple choice questionnaire. I was invited to do the online interview immediately. It said to complete it within 48 hours despite giving me a 3 week deadline, but my circumstances didn’t permit

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2017.

Interview

Interviews were at Westpac Group company. There were two interviews in total, the first interview is casual coffee chat and the second is about technical questions including what have you done before and some of their requirement for that positions. The interviews were quite casual.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a data analytics project you have worked on   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2017.

Interview

Online application and testing, video interview, face to face interview. Online application had a range of testing including cognitive testing. Video interview would ask questions and you had 60 seconds before it started to record your timed answer. Face to face interview was with 2 people in the Westpac Group.