Weyerhaeuser Process Control Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weyerhaeuser Process Control Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Greensboro, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Group phone interview that took an hour, then an in person group interview on site.
I asked them a lot of questions myself. It become apparent to me that they do not work 40 hours a week when the control manager told me that he works every day of the week. I asked if that was just during major project installations or every week, he said it was every week.
It is clear that they take advantage of people are poorly organized, they don't plan time very well.

Interview Questions

• Describe your control experience in industrial environments.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Weyerhaeuser

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Columbus, MS) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview took about 30 minutes and was handled over the phone. Asked basic interview questions, focusing on how to diagnose problems within the facility. I was interviewed by engineering managers after a basic phone screening from a third party recruiter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simsboro, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Simsboro, LA) in November 2010.

Interview

They asked me about my education. They asked me about my group participation. They asked me about my previous employers. They asked me how my education would relate to my job position at Weyerhaeuser. They gave me a plant tour. It was really, really fun.