Weyerhaeuser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

3.1

Entry Level Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews with the final round being in-office with members of the accounting department. First round was with an accounting manager, second was with three members of the accounting department, third was with accounting manager and accounting executives.

Interview Questions

• Three defining experiences in your life that you are proud of   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser.

Interview

One interview, lasted about an hour. Very informal and relaxed. Hard to get in touch with human resources. Got back to me very quickly via telephone to let me know of their decision

IT Intnern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (New York, NY).

Interview

first step is a video interview, you are given questions and record your answer. the next step was an in person interview. Overall they were polite, but seemed a little disorganized with questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in January 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of a panel of associates that took turns asking behavioral and a few candid questions. Following the interview, there was a full site tour and time to ask .more questions about the company/position.

Interview Questions

• How does this position fit into your long term career goals.   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Half day process. Gave short presentation on future of industry which was followed by questions. Most were behavioral/situational, but were not super difficult. Did not get many questions about presentation- not sure if was due to quality of presentation or not.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in October 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a one-way video recording. It was a good experience and the questions were good. It consisted of 7 questions and I had one minute response limit to answer each questions. You can redo the video if you don't like it or messed up.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest achievement in your college experience?   Answer Question

Entry Level Position Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in April 2016.

Interview

Campus recruiting, interviewed on campus. I applied this position on school website, then i was chosen to attend the on-campus interview. The interview was about 30 minutes, mostly behavior questions and little tech questions. After one week, i got the rejection email.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you have had to deal with in a professional environment?   Answer Question

Superintendent of Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Eugene, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

The process started by applying on the company website. I received a call from a recruiter a couple weeks later and a follow on call from HR to set up an onsite interview. I was still serving in the military and not able to conduct an onsite interview due to being overseas. I suggested we conduct a Skype interview and they proceeded to get Skype added to the work location. The first interview was a panel of 5, very focused on safety and employee relations, particularly when you have a problem child working for you, but very fair and nothing I hadn't worked around, a couple questions regarding union employee experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with problem employee's, 2nd part, what if he/she is your best performer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

very quick and easy, HR and unit manager were great and I look forward to working with them

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Savannah, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Complete assessment then panel interview. Panel consists of 5 persons. Assessment would have been a breeze had instructions clearer. A couple of the interviewers attemted stone faced attitude but if interest peeked theyshowed signs of life.

Electrician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in November 2015.

Interview

They called to come in a take a knowledge test. Immediately after took an interview with direct supervisor and manager. They asked me a series of questions about my previous jobs and education along with any additional training I may have received. Also asked the standard questions about safety, maintenance issues, and personality questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a safety issue at your last place you worked? What kind of maintenance issue did you have that you didn't know and how did you go about fixing the issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was none.