Weyerhaeuser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Half day process. Gave short presentation on future of industry which was followed by questions. Most were behavioral/situational, but were not super difficult. Did not get many questions about presentation- not sure if was due to quality of presentation or not.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Seattle, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, 4 interviews in total. Video, On-campus, then 2 on-site interviews. Process took around a month. Took part in a candidate breakfast before 1st on-site. 2nd on-site was with a specific team. Found out the same day of 2nd on-site that I didn't get an offer. You'll stay in a meeting room and the interviewers will rotate.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Savannah, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Complete assessment then panel interview. Panel consists of 5 persons. Assessment would have been a breeze had instructions clearer. A couple of the interviewers attemted stone faced attitude but if interest peeked theyshowed signs of life.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

Started with a interview with the recruiter...about 30 minutes. The recruiting team is awesome, very uplifting and easy to connect with and made the experience what it was. The recruiter outlined what the steps would look like moving forward and I heard back a few days later that they'd like me to come in for a in person interview. That interview was about 3 hours. 1 hour was a panel + presentation. I had about 20 minutes to present something I prepared followed by a round table interview. The next two hours were individual interviews with various leaders.

I was invited back for a final interview with the hiring manager.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Stillwater, OK) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview questions were not really geared towards anything to do with the work of the job. The questions were more to do with what type of character you had and scenarios of what would you do in certain situations.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if presented with a bribe to sway you to accept services for a contract?   Answer Question

IT Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser.

Interview

Had to conduct interview through Aerotek staffing firm. Aerotek did a por job representing Weyerhaeuser. After repeatedly contacting Aerotek, they finally got back to me and told me that Weyerhaeuser would like to interview me. This process took too long. For a temp position, this process shouldn't have taken so long.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to begin employment?   1 Answer

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Federal Way, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

phone interview and panel interview

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Seattle, WA) in November 2018.

Interview

Panel interview with canned questions. The panel included a remember from each team. Basics questions from each member. Questions were more about how I would handle situations and less about my back technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How do you handle adversity, describe a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Federal Way, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview was straight forward. I was asked questions about previous experiences with customers and coworkers. There is a phone interview and a panel day where many people ask questions. The phone interview seemed to be more focused on my personality. The panel day was more focused on various scenarios and how I handled them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation with a unsatisfied customer and how you dealt with the situation.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Federal Way, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email for video interview, upon successful called for panel interview. Interview process went from 9 am to 1 pm, lunch provided. After interview, got networking opportunity with different teams in different field. Got a call after 2 days, offered a position. Work started 2 months after I accepted the offer.