Weyerhaeuser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weyerhaeuser Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2017

3.1

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in November 2017.

Interview

Initial reaction from a company doing a video of myself answering questions was poor but based on reviews of company as a whole I moved forward. During panel interview and whole experience I was quite disappointed that everything was role play style questions and what can you do for us. What about learning a little about your candidate and what type of person they are.? Questions were very open and when I asked to give an example, aside from rolling eyes, it was as if I was supposed to know. Clearly not concerned about the employee.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Seattle, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, 4 interviews in total. Video, On-campus, then 2 on-site interviews. Process took around a month. Took part in a candidate breakfast before 1st on-site. 2nd on-site was with a specific team. Found out the same day of 2nd on-site that I didn't get an offer. You'll stay in a meeting room and the interviewers will rotate.

Forester Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser.

Interview

the interviewers were very nice and easy to talk to but the questions were tough. I had to skip a couple and answered them at the end. Overall it was a difficult interview but the process was enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• there were lots of hypothetical questions on handling safety.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Tacoma, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview was held in person on the corporate campus interview process. The team was very nice and pleasant, and made me feel like an important part of the team. The interviewers were not intimidating and overall the process felt like we were friends grabbing a cup of coffee.

Interview Questions

• what are your greatest strengths   1 Answer

Entry Level Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews with the final round being in-office with members of the accounting department. First round was with an accounting manager, second was with three members of the accounting department, third was with accounting manager and accounting executives.

Interview Questions

• Three defining experiences in your life that you are proud of   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser.

Interview

One interview, lasted about an hour. Very informal and relaxed. Hard to get in touch with human resources. Got back to me very quickly via telephone to let me know of their decision

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hot Springs, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Hot Springs, AR) in February 2017.

Interview

Contacted by Sr Talent Acquisition lead for initial phone screen, then did a video "interview" for a lower level position. Did not get that role and applied for a HRM role, which closely aligned better with my career path.

17 years of manufacturing in HR with Fortune 100 company and no reach out? I'm convinced Weyerhaeuser should vett its Talent Acquisition professionals better. They're likely running quality candidates that aren't ready to be sent out to pasture yet. I will never apply with this organization again.

Interview Questions

• The normal recite your resume to me-for 30 minutes trying to highlight pertinent details to assure HR has a total package of my experience.   Answer Question

IT Intnern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (New York, NY).

Interview

first step is a video interview, you are given questions and record your answer. the next step was an in person interview. Overall they were polite, but seemed a little disorganized with questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in January 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of a panel of associates that took turns asking behavioral and a few candid questions. Following the interview, there was a full site tour and time to ask .more questions about the company/position.

Interview Questions

• How does this position fit into your long term career goals.   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Half day process. Gave short presentation on future of industry which was followed by questions. Most were behavioral/situational, but were not super difficult. Did not get many questions about presentation- not sure if was due to quality of presentation or not.