Weyerhaeuser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 30, 2018

3.1

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Half day process. Gave short presentation on future of industry which was followed by questions. Most were behavioral/situational, but were not super difficult. Did not get many questions about presentation- not sure if was due to quality of presentation or not.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Seattle, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, 4 interviews in total. Video, On-campus, then 2 on-site interviews. Process took around a month. Took part in a candidate breakfast before 1st on-site. 2nd on-site was with a specific team. Found out the same day of 2nd on-site that I didn't get an offer. You'll stay in a meeting room and the interviewers will rotate.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Savannah, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Complete assessment then panel interview. Panel consists of 5 persons. Assessment would have been a breeze had instructions clearer. A couple of the interviewers attemted stone faced attitude but if interest peeked theyshowed signs of life.

IT Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser.

Interview

Had to conduct interview through Aerotek staffing firm. Aerotek did a por job representing Weyerhaeuser. After repeatedly contacting Aerotek, they finally got back to me and told me that Weyerhaeuser would like to interview me. This process took too long. For a temp position, this process shouldn't have taken so long.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to begin employment?   1 Answer

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Federal Way, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

phone interview and panel interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Federal Way, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview was straight forward. I was asked questions about previous experiences with customers and coworkers. There is a phone interview and a panel day where many people ask questions. The phone interview seemed to be more focused on my personality. The panel day was more focused on various scenarios and how I handled them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation with a unsatisfied customer and how you dealt with the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Federal Way, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email for video interview, upon successful called for panel interview. Interview process went from 9 am to 1 pm, lunch provided. After interview, got networking opportunity with different teams in different field. Got a call after 2 days, offered a position. Work started 2 months after I accepted the offer.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser.

Interview

A phone interview and an panel interview interview where all other potential candidates were present. There were no technical questions, only behavioral (i.e. "Describe a situation where you demonstrated leadership."). Overall a good experience and well organized. The company was quick to respond after applying and the interviewers were very pleasant and made it easy to feel comfortable.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser.

Interview

The application took 3 weeks to process. Got the phone interview round. There was no technical question, they only asked in general and personal questions. Got ask for GPA, major, school, schedule, how willing to work. What does it mean to be IT. What's the job of IT?

Maintenance Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Plymouth, NC) in December 2013.

Interview

Initial interview was over the phone with HR. The second interview was over the phone with the maintenance superintendent and HR. The third interview was on the site with the maintenance superintendent, a maintenance person and HR. The onsite interview included a site tour.

Interview Questions

• There were no real difficult questions. The questions situational questions that were typical of the maintenance planner role such as "...this piece of equipment is down... what are you expected to do to help get the plant operational again..." and they asked questions about my experience in the role and what my previous experience was with the CMMS and with a saw mill.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was employed when I first interviewed and discussed a salary range and benefits in advance of really starting the process. The process was very open and there were no real options to negotiate.