Wheeler Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wheeler Clinic Interview Questions

2.0

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wheeler Clinic (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone and in person interviews. Good at reaching out to you for follow up. They ask lots of questions which can require very thorough answers. Very friendly and make you feel comfortable

Interview Questions

• What experience you have related to the position based on the job description?   Answer Question

Direct Care Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wheeler Clinic.

Interview

Imterview went really well, it was very forward and simple. They want to confirm your experience and know what qualifications you have for the position you consider yourself fit for.

Interview Questions

• What background experience do you have with these types of clients?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainville, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wheeler Clinic (Plainville, CT) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied on-line. Was called for an interview. Went to interview the questions the interviewer asked were not hard very easy interview. I was asked to take a clerical exam consisting of: Microsoft Word, Excel, Grammar and proofreading. Took the exam and was called to go in and meet the manager. I will know within a week if I get the job or not. The managers and supervisors are very nice and made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us? What do you know about the company? Tell about a time you had an upset client.   1 Answer

Youth Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wheeler Clinic.

Interview

Got a call requesting an interview. Went to the interview and it was bizarre. The director and manager talked amongst themselves 90% of the time. I felt like I was just there to listen to a conversation. I only got asked a few questions. Only lasted 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• None. I got asked if I would be willing to restrain youth, deal with verbal abuse, and why I was interested in working for the clinic and their youth population.   1 Answer

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainville, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wheeler Clinic (Plainville, CT) in August 2011.

Interview

depending on position can be 2-3 separate set of interview. it is important to do preparation in advance as they frequently ask about the program details. Sometimes you wont hear from them for 1-2 weeks. Most of the time they are good with returning to you on time.

Interview Questions

• motivation for change, understanding of the program. past hx and reason for request   Answer Question