White Castle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

White Castle Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.3

Crew Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at White Castle.

Interview

Online and relatively easy. If you get an interview you are a shoe in to get hired. Just come well dressed (causal) and be polite; Customer service focused job. IT'S a very simple process. So don't be intimidated

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at White Castle (Union, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was simple. I applied and a week later I got a text saying they wanted to set up an interview. Just be yourself and show them you are friendly and willing to work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at White Castle.

Interview

The only requirement is to fill out an online application which asks behavioral questions and situations, afterwards you would go on site to meet the general manager who would ask some behavioral questions on the spot. It was not difficult and getting in the company is not too difficult, although obtaining a full-time position is becoming increasingly difficult.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disruptive customer?   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at White Castle (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Well The Interview went Welll I Had To Answer Multiple Questions & The Hiring Process Well Also I Had To Watch Video Of How It Would Be Working at White Castles

Interview Questions

• Why Do I Wanna Work There ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at White Castle (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview happened so quickly and at the end I didn't even know that I got the job. The interview also took place kind of late at night and they were busy at the time so that made everything happen in a rush.

Interview Questions

• What three words would your friends use to describe you?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port St Lucie, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at White Castle (Port St Lucie, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

over the phone with HR, it was a long conversation regarding my prior experiences and all of my prior training. They wanted to know all of my prior licenses for training and if I would be able to speak multiple languages.

Interview Questions

• do I speck multiple languages?
      what did I do prior to Sikorsky?
      do I like working with others and how is my experience?
      many more questions where asked
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Florissant, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at White Castle (Florissant, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

2 short interviews , A week later they called & offered me the job , gave them my identification the next day they called , a woman interviewed me she was nice , I interviewed at a table in the restaurant .

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at White Castle (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

applied one day and called the next for a interview. Went to the place and was greeted by the gm who thought I was a customer. Told him I was there for interview and he said great and told me to take a seat. It was simple really he told me the ins and outs of everything and how fast paced everything was. I was prepared for everything and told him I would be a great candidate and he said you seem confident so I'll hire you and see how you do

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a rude customer   1 Answer

Executive Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at White Castle (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was carried out in a very comfortable, friendly and professional atmosphere, that helped me feel at ease and confident. The questions were very precise, so the interview did not last too long.

Anonymous Employee in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at White Castle (South Plainfield, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied Online. Manager called me in for an interview two days later. The interview took five minutes, got the job right away. Te same day, she made me do an hour of computer training.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available.   1 Answer