White Castle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.2

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at White Castle (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online waited a couple days called them was asked to come in 2 days later went in had my interview connected with the manager got hired on-site took a tour and waited for my start date

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at White Castle (Hoffman Estates, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Questions asking for scenarios in which you describe scenarios you have been in over your lifetime. Standard introductory process, handshake, tell me about yourself, etc. There is also a second interview, once you are offered.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario in which you had to pay attention to detail   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phillipsburg, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at White Castle (Phillipsburg, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

The store manager invites you to the restaurant that you applied to work at and proceed to ask you basic questions about your work experience and personality. It's informal and the conductor of the interview is the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to work at White Castle?   1 Answer
    • Q: What do you do in the summer when your not working or studying?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at White Castle (Louisville, KY) in May 2017.

Interview

She just asked me questions about my job experience the questions was easy then she said I was hired then came back to do computer training then I started working the next day

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at White Castle (Union, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a text to set up an interview. Interview was okay, simple and straight foward. Easy questions. Come with your resume. Talk about how your a people person.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Why do you want to work here?
      Why should I hire you?
      What would you do if a customer yelled at you?   Answer Question

Crew Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at White Castle.

Interview

Online and relatively easy. If you get an interview you are a shoe in to get hired. Just come well dressed (causal) and be polite; Customer service focused job. IT'S a very simple process. So don't be intimidated

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at White Castle (Union, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was simple. I applied and a week later I got a text saying they wanted to set up an interview. Just be yourself and show them you are friendly and willing to work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at White Castle.

Interview

The only requirement is to fill out an online application which asks behavioral questions and situations, afterwards you would go on site to meet the general manager who would ask some behavioral questions on the spot. It was not difficult and getting in the company is not too difficult, although obtaining a full-time position is becoming increasingly difficult.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disruptive customer?   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at White Castle (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Well The Interview went Welll I Had To Answer Multiple Questions & The Hiring Process Well Also I Had To Watch Video Of How It Would Be Working at White Castles

Interview Questions

• Why Do I Wanna Work There ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at White Castle (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview happened so quickly and at the end I didn't even know that I got the job. The interview also took place kind of late at night and they were busy at the time so that made everything happen in a rush.

Interview Questions

• What three words would your friends use to describe you?   1 Answer