White & Case Interview Questions | Glassdoor

White & Case Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2017

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at White & Case.

Interview

Interviewed through a recruiter. Met with 3 people at White & Case. One from HR, and 2 Tech Managers. They each asked typical interview questions. However, they told me bluntly that there was not a chance of growing within the law firm for higher tech positions and that they find "yelling healthy" if someone has a disagreement. They also said working past the 9:30 - 6:30 is very typical for everyone at the firm. After the interview I told them it was not a good fit.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at White & Case.

Interview

Process took 4 months. Applied throught the university and it was the standard procedure. Had to go thru three interview rounds with associates. One was on skype the other in person. They want to make sure you understand the long hours and administrative nature of the job

Legal Assistant Interview

Interview

I sent in my application, and soon scheduled a "meet up" with the director of legal assistants. The interview went on for about an hour, but it was more of a conversation than anything. The whole process was about 8 weeks for me, and the director did not get back to me with the rejection until weeks later which was pretty inconsiderate.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at White & Case.

Interview

I went through two rounds of interviews. Each round was about three hours. The first involved an interview with legal assistant administrators, the second with attorneys. The process was very conversational, and focused more on personality and work ethic.

Attorney Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at White & Case (New York, NY).

Interview

Consisted of two rounds total. First round I met with the recruiting coordinator and managers in the group. They primarily wanted to know my previous work experience and what I was hoping to get out of my move. Second visit was brief, and with the director of the department. Fairly straight forward.

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at White & Case (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with several associates and partners, and head of recruiting, for 20-30 mins each. With each individual associate and partner, we talked at length about the firm and its numerous offices around the world, and the firm's practice groups and in particular the practice group I would be joining.

Interview Questions

• How would you contribute to our team?   1 Answer

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at White & Case (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with several attorneys one after another. Video interview with another. It was a typical law firm interview, with the additional video conference because the attorney was away on business. Not too difficult or surprising in any way. Lunch followed.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at White & Case (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Standard 20 min screener through school's OCI program, received callback interview via phone next business day. Callback (NYC) took place at office and involved four 30 min interviews, mostly with partners. Interviews were pretty much standard, same as screeners for the most part, although one partner did ask a couple of behavioral questions. Scheduling process was very easy and accommodations were directly across the street.

Senior Manager - Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at White & Case (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Met with the CPO, CFO, COO and head of Facilities Discussed my previous experience and how it related to their current requirements. Came back in for two rounds with the CPO.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy. They offered what I was looking for and I accepted. No need to push.

Desktop Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at White & Case (Tampa, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

One phone interview and one remote via a video conference in the local office. General experience level and questioned about what technologies I have used etc. The phone interview was generally simple, mostly talked about myself and what i was currently doing. The video interview was a bit more technical.