Whitestone REIT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Whitestone REIT

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Whitestone REIT

Acquisitions Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Whitestone REIT.

Interview

first there is assessment which takes like 1 hour long, and then during the interview day at whitestone, talked with vice president who is a kind guy, which took 40 minutes. talked about the responsibilities of the role.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whitestone REIT in August 2015.

Interview

Very concerned with it being a good fit for me and them. It took about an hour to an hour and a half. I was in a closed conference room and met with 3 different employees at the same time. Then I met with the Asst CFO and then HR

Lease Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whitestone REIT (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Long and drawn out. First phone interview with HR then interviewed with heads of deparment. The hiring procees requires for applicants to go through drug test and background check. Background checks seem to hold up hiring process.

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Whitestone REIT (Dallas, TX).

Interview

First call was from a very nice lady kind of vague as to what is they do. Interesting atmosphere and workplace environment. Great perks and friendly staff. Looking forward to see where this company goes in the future.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Whitestone REIT in May 2017.

Interview

I had an initial interview with the hiring managers that went really well and then they wanted me to meet with the executives. I had the second interview with those executives about a week later and again it went well so they decided they wanted to make an offer. I completed the background check and drug screening only to wait nearly 3 months for them to keep telling me the offer was being approved by the CEO-mind you I never actually received any sort of information about benefits or anything. They kept telling me it was being approved. Finally after not hearing anything for 6 weeks I was notified by HR that they had gotten ahead of themselves in the recruiting process and decided they did not have enough work to add an additional team member. I felt like the entire process was poorly handled and they should have evaluated their needs prior to making someone interview multiple times and go out of their way to complete a drug screening. It just seems like a waste of resources and time for both parties.

Interview Questions

Whitestone REIT Response

Aug 14, 2017 – HR Generalist

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding the interview process for the Coordinator position. We are truly sorry to hear that you had a negative experience and felt as though it... More

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Whitestone REIT (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Unprofessional, if you know more than the upper management you cast out. If you want to improve work place environment they will cast you out. It was uncomfortable. I one professional person I met with left the company immediately after I was hired. I should have never taken this job. They will make lots of promises and make the company sound great. Get every think in writing or you will not get it.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had kids, if im married. If I mind working and traveling long hours   Answer Question