Whitlock Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Whitlock

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whitlock (Austin, TX) in Mar 2017

Interview

Got hired on from a Temp Agency. Worked for three months, then again for two months then they offered a permanent position. Talks started a couple of weeks after my second time working with the company.

Interview Questions
  • How do you like working here?
    3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whitlock (Houston, TX) in Feb 2017

Interview

The staffing person that initially called me told me my salary requirements could be met and moved me on to the Hiring Manager for a phone and then in person interview. I was sent an email letting me know they went with another candidate but was then texted that the other candidate couldn't accept the position.

Interview Questions
  • Could I lower my salary requirements?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Whitlock (Houston, TX) in Oct 2016

Interview

A 3 step process - first speak with recruiter by phone, then SME by phone or Skype. Final interview is with the Regional Director in the office. The first two were positive, you can tell the ladies enjoyed the company and their jobs. The excitement showed in their voices, which made the interview very upbeat. They seemed excited to speak with me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Whitlock (Virginia Beach, VA) in Oct 2016

Interview

Phone, than in person interview. Saw my qualifications from previous job experience and felt these will help in the future. Explained the AV world. I never knew how complex the AV industry is. I just thought you plugged wires in. I was taught there are so many different types of cables to do different things.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Audiovisual?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Whitlock (Houston, TX) in Jul 2012

Interview

We discussed my resume and experience. Asked questions on How I would handle situations with clients and other technicians. Asked if i had questions. Went over benefits and salary. The interview was rather straight and to the point. One technique that Whitlock likes to use is to make the interviewee wait 15-20 mins after the scheduled appointment time.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with insubordinate technicians?
RSS Feed</>Embed