Wildnet Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

3.1

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wildnet Technologies (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I got call from HR ( Mrs Seema ) on 15th Dec and interviewed on 16th Dec at their office in Noida . I gone through 3 rounds at same day and it took around 4 hours . First round for HR Screening ,Second for technical and third was for System Test . Everyone who involved in my interview process was awesome ( Mrs Seema -Who took my screening round , Mrs kalpana - Who took my technical round and Mr. Raana - Who monitored my system test.) as it was my first interview in last two years so i was nervous.
    I again called for second round of system test on 19th and again on 20th Dec for CTO round .

After all rounds they putted me on hold . May be they did not find or i was failed to show my skills to them what they are looking for . ( Well HOLD Status is same like REJECTED ;) )

OVER ALL MY EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD .

Interview Questions

• In Screening Round - Basic questions and check your attitude and about your background .
      In Technical Round - Conceptual questions related to JS, JQuery , And WordPress .
      In System Test - PSD to WP Conversion and some tasks related to JQuery .   Answer Question

Mobile Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wildnet Technologies (Noida (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Well initially i got the mail then followed by the call from the HR and she explains the requirements and criteria for the profile, the discussion goes well and then my interview was scheduled for the next day. This round goes really well and the interviewer asked me various technical questions, the interviewer was the CTO of the company which i came to know later and he itself is a very technical person, during interview my answers to questions created again different scenarios making the situations complex which i answered well i guess, the interview process with lots of brain storming took approx 45-50 minutes. The questions which were asked also comprises the projects which i have worked and challenges faced. Later i received the call from the HR asking me to come to Wildnet for face to face round and HR round. This process took approx half day and things went well and i accepted the Offer.

Interview Questions

• Being having the good experience in mobile development, sometimes i need to brainstorm the development and analytical situations provided by the interviewer.   Answer Question

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wildnet Technologies (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

There were 4 rounds... HR which was generic like education, family, reasons for job change, joining time, etc, then technical round where TL ask me few questions on my designing work and then system test for which the requirement was assigned and then the final interview by the Project Manager.

PHP, Android, Ios Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I interviewed at Wildnet Technologies (Noida (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through amcat and was interviewed at their office in noida.
    at first a technical test including questions of c++ and oops was give.
    next was a technical interview round followed by tech+hr kind of interview round.
    they told me that m enrolled and i was presented with the offer.

After wasting my whole day with all kinds of technical stuff they say that the position is for php developer (learn to mention the correct profile).
    Next what they say that there is a 6 months training period for php profile( any person with even little bit of knowledge about what php is can laugh out loud on this).
    on top of it they offer 1.2lpa ctc during training time( note that its ctc so u r not even getting 10k per month in hand)
    now wait for this, on top of everything they want u to signup a bond for 1 year with Rs 1lac as security deposit..isn't this great?

please learn to mention correct profile and important details like that of the bond( or locking period as they say). It would save time of many.
    the lady who gave me the offer told me that i can't work in any organisation if am not willing to signup the bond coz every company ask u to do that. to this i would like to tell them that not every company ask u for this and many who do are very well established names compared to you so better not compare them with yourself. at least startups like that of yours never ask for it and if the candidate is not willing to sign it then dont tell them such things.i got an offer from a well established company with 5.5lpa ctc and no bond. I guess this statement would clear out much of your doubts.

what u offer looks like exploiting a needy candidate so kindly do not do that.

I really hope company people read this one.

Interview Questions

• the questions were all easy regarding oops concepts,sql joins and other things.
      write a sql query to print 5 highest salaries from employee table   Answer Question

SMO Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wildnet Technologies (Noida (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process was smooth and hassle Free. 1 day process, nice gesture by the receptionist. HR was cooperative in taking the print out of my resume as I went directly from my office and was not carryign it.

Interview Questions

• Work life balance as I have 2 kids   1 Answer

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wildnet Technologies (Noida (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

first round was a test of objective questions ( 25 Questions.) Not very tough.
    second round was a technical interview.
    Interviewer checks your logic of programming of php and jQuery.
    MySql questions like How to delete duplicate records from a table.

Interview Questions

• There are so many functions in php and no one can remember all syntax . usually everyone do google with name of function and use that function. But they have a list of function and like to listen exact function name and syntax. It was a little bit tough to recall exact name of function and its definition.
      In machine test they give a small form with file upload and ask to write a Object oriented code to submit this form. AS I worked only on MVC patter and never worked on core application so I couldn't clear machine test.   1 Answer

Wildnet Technologies Reviews Manager Client Side Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wildnet Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

First round conducted with HR of company about IQ and personality test.Then a 1:1 technical round with senior employer of company he talked about new trend in market, techniques and my overall presentation.
    In a last round HR discussed company policy and salary offered to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self.   Answer Question
    • Did you handling any client before from out side of India. if yes in which country, and what was my responsibility?   Answer Question

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wildnet Technologies (Noida (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

- Do you consider Search Engine Optimizations (SEO) when making web designs?
    - What are the things that you use or avoid to ensure the web page you designed is SEOed? (Like frames, headers, alt texts, js texts)
    - How do you perform page-load optimizations?

Interview Questions

• layers, popup controls?
      - (Javascript) Form validations:
      - How do you disable form submission when validation error occurs?
      - applying MAXLENGH in textarea
      - enabling/disabling form fields
      - any knowledge of regular expressions
      - (Javascript) Is there any javascript library that you have used?
      - (XML/XSL) Do you have any experience in XML and in XSL   Answer Question