Wiley Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 206 of over 206 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Wiley

Application

I interviewed at Wiley

Interview

The interview was approximately 20 min where programming questions were asked in which java and python were only preferred. also coding round was done using screen sharing in which I was asked to input an array in python and assign fruit names from different array to each element

Interview Questions
  • input an array in python and assign fruit names from different array to each element
    Answer Question

Wiley

Application

I interviewed at Wiley

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me through LinkedIn. We had what I thought was a good :30+ phone interview, and he said he would follow up within a few days about next steps. I've never heard back.

Interview Questions
  • This was an initial interview, so we didn't go deep into my experience. He was selling me on the company, and only asked a few questions about how my background would relate to the role he was pitching.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Wiley

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Wiley

Application

I interviewed at Wiley

Interview

Okay, could have been better. No time to prepare, finished fast. General questions were asked like introduce yourself, previous experiences, education, etc. Job description could have been better explained during interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wiley

Application

I interviewed at Wiley

Interview

3 interview rounds. Mostly generic questions related to data analytics domain. Also some Software engineer concepts. 3 interview rounds. Mostly generic questions related to data analytics domain. Also some Software engineer concepts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wiley

Application

I interviewed at Wiley

Interview

interview consists of 3 rounds first one is exam with mcqs and coding questions Second round is the interview round in which they will ask some general questions regarding java or python, they will ask two programming questions Third round is automated interview round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wiley

Application

I interviewed at Wiley

Interview

Good and interesting and multifaceted in approach and clear enough to help with engagement and feedback.friendly conversation and completely professional approach in terms of scheduling and feedback. Pleasant experience all round with option for inclusion and diversity

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wiley

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wiley

Interview

The interview process took place over a few weeks. I had 3 different interviews - the first was the initial screening, then an interview with an editor, and the last was an interview with a different editor. Everyone was very kind and they really seemed to value my time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Colombo

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Wiley (Colombo) in Aug 2021

Interview

I applied through a friend. Good interview process. well organized took around 3 to 4 weeks Had 3 interviews. A phone call, the technical one and a chat with HOD Technical Interview took about 1 1/2 hours. Then finally the HR one

Interview Questions
  • OOP concepts used in my Automation projects In depth about selenium, Java, QE concepts, Manual process. Basic API automation questions Some behavioural questions Finally the coding test with Java (arrays,, algorithms)
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Wiley (Hoboken, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

I was contacted for a screening interview after applying for a position and speaking with a few previous and current employees about their experiences. After following the link and waiting for a while without anyone joining the room, I sent an email asking if anything had gone wrong. I tried calling the room and even logging in on another laptop, finally giving up and sending another email about rescheduling. Days later, I was told that it was odd we hadn't been able to talk since the interviewer had also joined the call, but that I could reschedule. I gave three days and times I was available and heard nothing back for weeks. I finally sent one final email stating I was still interested in the position if they could suggest a time to talk since my suggestions didn't seem to have been available, and the next week I received a form response saying I didn't have the correct qualifications. It was one of the most discouraging and unprofessional interactions I've had over the years. I'm not entirely sure what else to say.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wiley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wiley

Interview

2 interviews. One with manager and another with director. Both straightforward and the managers are easy to talk to. The questions were not difficult to answer. One interview was in person and the other was over a vide call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 206 Interviews