Willamette University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Willamette University Interview Questions

2.2

MBA Recruitee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willamette University.

Interview

First did a over the phone informational interview about a week after applying to provide me as the candidate with more information about the position. Friendly, genuine. Great questions, very open and welcoming. They were also wonderfully accommodating when setting up interview times,m.

Interview Questions

• Asked about relevant experience, and about a time you didn't meet something that was expected of you.   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Willamette University.

Interview

Super laid back. Meet at the library and are greeted by the two boss. They take you up to the breakroom and ask the normal questions. The interview was more conversational than anything.

Interview Questions

• What role do you think that the library has for students and public patrons.   Answer Question

Maintenance Interview

Interview

phone and skype 2 interviews. The first was via phone and 2nd via skype. It went well. Very ease process. They helped with relocation too. Standard University interview. Casual.

Director of Marketing, MBA School Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette University (Greensboro, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Friendly, timely, the standard cover/CV first, followed by a screening phone call and a search committee interview, remotely. Unfortunately, that group interview, planned as a Google Hangout turned into a phone call, because their equipment tanked. That was unfortunate, because a key interaction component was removed. Post-interview, they got back to me within a week, as promised. The response was, unfortunately, a 'no', but with no reasons given. I wrote back asking how I missed their marks, but as is usual in these kinds of things, I've heard nothing since and would be surprised if I do. That's the single thing I wish had happened. Forget the 20+ hours of prep; to get no feedback at all makes the time wasted. Lawyers, notwithstanding, I really appreciate feedback, good or bad, and the absence of it helps no one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the metrics you'd use to move us forward.   1 Answer
    • Tell us about your experience with ad agencies.   1 Answer

Community Mentor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Willamette University (Salem, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

The process went fairly well, due to the large amount of applicants the time between applying and interviews then receiving an offer was rather extensive. Still the hiring board was often open to question and were real towards the situation and possibility of being hired.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you put your own opinion aside to help someone solve their problem?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Willamette University.

Interview

I spoke with the professor at the end of a class, and she told me she was roking on a project that required some legal research. I told her that I was a JD/MBA Candidate who had two previous years of legal research and also was a tutor of legal research.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any legal research experience?
      Are you a JD/MBA?   1 Answer

Assistant Dean Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Willamette University (Salem, OR).

Interview

Standard resume and interviews. Two full days with a variety of stakeholders. It was pretty standard and comparable to others I had experienced. There was good two way communication and I had the chance to ask all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you sell this place? What are our strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • Strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, to some degree. Wish I had negotiated harder.

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Willamette University (Salem, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

I wrote a summary of interest then I met with the professor and he asked me questions. Then I was emailed later that I got the job. He was a nice professor. I would do it again.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

GA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Willamette University in August 2013.

Interview

Asked for resume and an essay about my interests and why I want to work for this particular position. Shortlisted my resume and called me for interview

Admission Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Willamette University (Salem, OR) in April 2013.

Interview

Sent in a cover letter and an interview, had single in-person interview. Mostly asked simple situational questions. The interview was mostly just talking about why I wanted a job with admission and why I was enthusiastic about the university. I had to explain what I didn't like about the university.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a prospective student asked to go to a party while you hosted them overnight?   Answer Question