William Raveis Real Estate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at William Raveis Real Estate

Insurance Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at William Raveis Real Estate (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Straight forward phone then an in person interview.

They promise tons of leads but you receive extremely low pay and commission. You also do not own your book. Very long hours and this is not a producer position. You are expected to quote and service client but not paid more for it.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at William Raveis Real Estate (Stamford, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

You arrange to meet with the office manager. They want to discuss your career objectives. You tell them what you want to do and what your goals are. You ask them about the company. They tell you about the company. You decide if they are the company have the appropriate support for you. YOu determine if you like the people in the firm. They determine if you are a good fit.

Interview Questions

• They need to know if you have passed your State licensing exam and whether you have any prior experience.   Answer Question

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at William Raveis Real Estate.

Interview

Interviewed by the office manager who was late and arrived wearing flip flops. The initial split offered was better than some (55%) and the technology platform was good. The higher starting split was attractive but had concerns about the level of support going forward. Felt that if the office manager was this casual with an interview, that was a bad indicator for the future. As a new agent I realised that my future success would depend on the quality of training and mentorship available.

Interview Questions

• Manager was happy to have me, very few questions asked.   Answer Question

Felt other brokers would offer a better start to my career.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at William Raveis Real Estate (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

They expect you to have some sort of background as they will not just hire like most real estate firms. Basically you're an independent contractor so there is no hourly rate and there is no salary so you really need to work for your business. You'll meet with the head of the office and maybe a few brokers that you will work under.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience?   1 Answer