Williams Professional Business Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Williams Professional Business Development Program Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Professional Business Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Williams (Tulsa, OK) in February 2012.

Interview

I was offered an interview through the Oklahoma State University's Hire OSU Grads Website.

The minimum GPA allowed was a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale to be considered. They required a resume, cover letter, transcript, and a document for references.

I was offered an interview on the second week of February and interviewed with them on the 16th of February at OSU's Stillwater campus.

It was a great interview! Though I did not receive an offer, the interviewers were very nice and I felt like I could be myself.

I do warn anyone who interviews with them to be fully prepared about their understanding of Williams. They asked a lot of questions about if I knew Williams past company history and what they do today. So just be fully prepared for any and all questions. The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about Williams and what we do as a company?   Answer Question