Willmark Communities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Willmark Communities

Construction Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Willmark Communities (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Met with General Manager and a Project Manager. Had to take a couple of tests to determine my personality and also my level of comprehension. They have since added another test. Typically the recruiter screens resumes, then recruiter speaks with potential employee first, then the project manager, the vice president, and lastly the general manager. In my case, the owner called me and had me come and meet with the general manager and then I spoke with the project manager.

Interview Questions

• What experience I had in construction.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It went smoothly. I had no issues.

Systems Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willmark Communities.

Interview

Contacted initially by company to set up interview, interview began on time after one on one with HR, IT Manager came in and asked various questions related to the job at hand.

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Willmark Communities (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

It was very easy. I spoke to a few people was asked a group of questions then took a test and after they looked over it was asked when can I work and the next day was offered the job

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about the postion   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Willmark Communities in January 2010.

Interview

Found job posting on Craig's list. Sent in resume. Received phone call and briefly interviewed. Went on site to interview again with property manager, and then phone interviewed again.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where your leasing skills were put to good use.   Answer Question