Wilmington Trust Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wilmington Trust

Wilmington Trust

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wilmington Trust

Interview

The entire interview process was super relaxed. The first round was with an M&T recruiter, then moved to an interview with the heads of the team you applied for, then an interview with the team members. All interviews were very personality based.

Interview Questions
  • Why wealth management? Tell us about yourself?
    Answer Question

Wilmington Trust

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wilmington Trust

Interview

The process contained five interviews over WebEx. A recruiter was my point of contact, and set interview times based on everyone's availability. In total, the process lasted three and a half months from application to decision, and a an offer was extended the day after my final interview.

Interview Questions
  • Very conversational interview, walk me through your resume, ect.

Wilmington Trust

Application

I interviewed at Wilmington Trust

Interview

A fixed interview . The hiring manager was rushed and paid no attention during the interview . When I asked relevant questions about the job he gave canned answers , I felt disrespected . Why bother taking someone s time ( this was my 4 th and final interview with the company ) when you have no intention of giving any consideration to your candidacy?

Interview Questions
  • Nothing relevant to the job I was interviewing for

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wilmington Trust (Wilmington, DE) in Oct 2019

Interview

I conversed in a conference room with 4 other employees. Informative interview where I learned a lot about the company. I was asked about my strengths and weaknesses and how I would add value to the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wilmington Trust

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wilmington Trust

Interview

Was called and spoke to a 3rd party recruiter who set me up with an interview at the company. There were 3 interviews in a row that were one on one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wilmington Trust (New York, NY) in Mar 2019

Interview

Phone interview, 3 round interview with 6 different, final interview. The process has been very long and drawn out, still waiting to set the final interview after almost a month process, all in will take over a month for the entire interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilmington Trust (Wilmington, DE) in May 2016

Interview

Process started late in the normal schedule for banking internships. The process of first contact to offer was about 2 weeks. I was interviewed by three different groups within the bank. I was interviewed by the mangers of each of those groups. There was a phone screening with an hr rep in Buffalo prior to the interview in Wilmington, where their main office is.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wilmington Trust (Wilmington, DE) in Oct 2015

Interview

Hired in by staffing agency. Multiple managers, informal, mainly asked about past experience. There was a face to face and phone call in the interview. It was 2 hours in total. Tour of the building was given too. Introductions to multiple managers and team members too. Open discussion was facilitated and every question was answered by managers. Senior staff were on hand to meet with too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wilmington Trust (Wilmington, DE) in Feb 2015

Interview

Applied online, received a call shortly after. Asked my basic questions: excel, strengths, weaknesses. Received offer pretty quickly. Interviewers were kind, friendly, laid-back. Answered questions, and seemed knowledgable in their work.

Interview Questions
  • What qualities do you have for this job? Leadership skills? Convince us why we should hire you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilmington Trust (Wilmington, DE) in Jul 2014

Interview

I was initially contacted by the HR representative in the Buffalo head office of their recent merging partner M&T Bank. I was then set up for a phone interview with an HR rep in Wilmington. The interview was pretty surface level and quick and she passed along my information for a potential 2nd phone interview with my would-be supervisor in Minneapolis. The second round phone interview was much more in-depth. I was asked two questions in a row about the importance of being detail oriented and why paying attention to the details is important. I answered the first one well but when immediately asked an almost identical questioned I struggled to come up with another example or elaborate on a different point. At the end of the interview she explained how she couldn't stress enough the importance of details. She told me that the next round would be in-person interviews when she flew into the Wilmington office but I was never contacted.

Interview Questions
  • Having to come up with multiple examples of being detail oriented.
1 person found this interview helpful