Wilmington plc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wilmington plc

3.3

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wilmington plc (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewers try to appear cool and welcoming. Depending on the role, they will test your skills. They will ask questions, but it is nothing out of oridinary - about you previous roles, your skills etc. I was asked also if I had many friends, which I found weird.

Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sutton Coldfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wilmington plc (Sutton Coldfield, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

2 stage interview -
    1st stage - hiring manager discussed current, relevant work experience and touched on personal interests.

2nd stage - hiring manager organised a video conf call with team colleague based in a different office.

Slight delay in between 1st and 2nd stages due to HR contact on leave.
    Offer declined due to non agreement not being reached over work times for specific days. Appreciated the business has its specific operational requirements but no flexibility offered.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wilmington plc (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed, just explored CV and asked for some examples. We looked at my key skills and showed some previous work. I was interviewed by the Sales and Marketing Director and then my two members of the team. They were very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• How would you prepare for an event? What is your marketing strategy?   Answer Question

Negotiation

NA

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilmington plc.

Interview

2 stages. 1st was a chat with MD and the 2nd was to present to a panel of 3 people. The presentation was to put together a marketing plan for a relaunch of a product.

Interview Questions

• I had been for another job before about a year ago and I was asked if I knew why I didn't get the job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wilmington plc in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was really organised, with constant and efficient communication with the HR Manager and Hiring Manager. Was contacted for initial telephone screening on Wednesday, spoken with the HR Manager the following day to arrange the first face to face interview the following week on Tuesday, in which I had a good 1 hour interview with the HR Manager and Hiring Manager. Right after the interview, I was asked to come back for the 2nd and final interview during that week, Thursday. The final interview was a 10-15 min presentation followed by more questions regarding my experience, the role, and my suitability for that position. That same day, I received the job offer. Overall, it was a really good experience and quick interview process.

Interview Questions

• Since I have focused on a specific sector during my 7 year sales experience, why jump into this new sector now?   Answer Question

Programmer Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sutton Coldfield, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilmington plc (Sutton Coldfield, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online and had a telephone interview. I was invited in for an interview the next week. Even though I was unsuccessful their recruiter kept me informed throughout the entire process. Positive experience overall and the feedback I received was great.

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wilmington plc (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

It initially took long time to arrange as the M.D. was travelling away on business. Once we got the dates tied down then it all went quick. Initial interview was held and I was given my instructions for my presentation (×2)

Interview Questions

• To do 2 presentations and present them to the M.D. and another   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laindon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wilmington plc (Laindon, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

First and second stage interviews with new employer as well as initial interview with the agency. Initial interview with agency was about getting to know me and running through my relevant experience on my CV. FTF with client, and then second with client and senior management.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to join their business and what added value I would bring?   1 Answer

Material Coordinator - Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sutton Coldfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wilmington plc (Sutton Coldfield, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The HR Manager was looking for a temporary worker to help them out during the busiest period of the year. After having a short interview going through my CV, I was asked to do a 15 minutes practical test formatting a document in Microsoft Word.