Wingstop Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 16, 2016

1.8

Cashier/Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingstop (San Jose, CA).

Interview

The interview was straight forward. Asked about my availability , past work history, and if i was reliable. The staff was very welcoming at the interview. The resturant wasnt open yet but the staff was there setting up. I was interviewed by a young lady (not sure if she was the manager) but she was nice. After the interview she said that they were still doing interviews for the remainder of the day and the following day. Friday I'll know if i got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• If you had to turn a potential customer away. What will it be and why?   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingstop (Terre Haute, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

Pretty simple interview. Everyone was really friendly. I heard back the next day that I got the job. They have orientation information and sent the papers that we needed to print and fill out right after.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wingstop (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

took five minutes and was hired on the spot the interview was held in a wendys lobby. she was a hour late for a interview that she told me 11 am wasn't there until 12:30

Interview Questions

• how soon can I start. and also how much experience do you have in the kitchen   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wingstop in July 2016.

Interview

I applied on snagajob.com. then they would ask you a series of questions that fit that position you are going for. They send you an email or text to fill out some questionaire and then you should get a phone call. That's what happened to me. Went to the interview Wednesday and start work tomorrow which is Saturday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing yet. Because orientation is tomorrow for me.

Anonymous Employee in Pine Bluff, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingstop (Pine Bluff, AR) in June 2016.

Interview

It was great I talked with one Manager the first day of the Interview then I met the other manager the next day. Then after them running down how things work. I got the job and I got the uniform and I started the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you I have a reliable method of transportation   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingstop.

Interview

Employer came out from the back and looked at me up and down. I was referred by another employee. Asked me if its my first job. HIred me told me to come the next day.Easy as that. Also she checked if my fingenails were clean and they were.

Cashier/Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wingstop (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview is casual in nature, very goal-driven. General Manager and occasionally Assistant Manager/District Management will be present for interview. Interview is focused highly on the Wingstop brand (any good management for Wingstop will focus on this, as the brand is highly regarded in terms of the corporate culture).

Interview Questions

• What three words describe you/your work ethic?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Wingstop?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation at previous employer/otherwise that you feel has prepared you for employment with this company?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingstop in October 2015.

Interview

Turned in my application. Got an interview next day really quick. I was just asked a couple of basic questions then hired on the spot. And started a couple days later.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wingstop (Lakewood, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume and received call back. Set up interview in the store. Talked about previous exprience with Wingstop. Toured store, and met staff. Answered standard interview questions and was quizzed on Wingstop operations.

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wingstop (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn and was contacted by HR for initial interview. Follow up phone interviews with a couple of tenured FMMs and Director of Field Marketing before being brought in to meet the whole team, including the CMO.

Interview Questions

• How would you work with a franchisee who does not want to spend money on marketing?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate up a bit. Company leaned on 10% bonus to help make up the gap in salary expectations, but this is not guaranteed and is pro rated.