Wingstop Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wingstop Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wingstop (McAllen, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

It was brief and quick, they asked me to get my food handlers certificate as well as the one to be able to serve the alcohol. They asked why I wanted to work there and when I could start. I was hired on the spot, the manager was really nice

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wingstop (Odessa, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The man who interviewed me was nice enough but still lied about the starting pay and ability to get raises. After applying it took around 3 months for someone to call about an interview, after this i was hired and started the next day

Interview Questions

• Whats Your level of experience in restaurants   1 Answer

Cashier/Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingstop (San Jose, CA).

Interview

The interview was straight forward. Asked about my availability , past work history, and if i was reliable. The staff was very welcoming at the interview. The resturant wasnt open yet but the staff was there setting up. I was interviewed by a young lady (not sure if she was the manager) but she was nice. After the interview she said that they were still doing interviews for the remainder of the day and the following day. Friday I'll know if i got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• If you had to turn a potential customer away. What will it be and why?   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingstop (Terre Haute, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

Pretty simple interview. Everyone was really friendly. I heard back the next day that I got the job. They have orientation information and sent the papers that we needed to print and fill out right after.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wingstop (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

took five minutes and was hired on the spot the interview was held in a wendys lobby. she was a hour late for a interview that she told me 11 am wasn't there until 12:30

Interview Questions

• how soon can I start. and also how much experience do you have in the kitchen   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wingstop in July 2016.

Interview

I applied on snagajob.com. then they would ask you a series of questions that fit that position you are going for. They send you an email or text to fill out some questionaire and then you should get a phone call. That's what happened to me. Went to the interview Wednesday and start work tomorrow which is Saturday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing yet. Because orientation is tomorrow for me.

Anonymous Employee in Pine Bluff, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingstop (Pine Bluff, AR) in June 2016.

Interview

It was great I talked with one Manager the first day of the Interview then I met the other manager the next day. Then after them running down how things work. I got the job and I got the uniform and I started the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you I have a reliable method of transportation   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingstop.

Interview

Employer came out from the back and looked at me up and down. I was referred by another employee. Asked me if its my first job. HIred me told me to come the next day.Easy as that. Also she checked if my fingenails were clean and they were.

Cashier/Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wingstop (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview is casual in nature, very goal-driven. General Manager and occasionally Assistant Manager/District Management will be present for interview. Interview is focused highly on the Wingstop brand (any good management for Wingstop will focus on this, as the brand is highly regarded in terms of the corporate culture).

Interview Questions

• What three words describe you/your work ethic?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Wingstop?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation at previous employer/otherwise that you feel has prepared you for employment with this company?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wingstop in December 2015.

Interview

Well the process was super quick. I was hired the same day I filled out the application. I was only asked about my experience and they hired me even though I had none.They just really liked my personality.