Winnebago Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Winnebago

1.6

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest City, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Winnebago (Forest City, IA) in March 2015.

Interview

Met them at a college career fair and then was brought on site for a 2nd interview. Met with Project Engineer and got a tour of the manufacturing facility. Super friendly people and extremely laid back interview and process. I really liked the company and the culture. Was not too found of relocation to Forest City. Was extended an offer but declined due to some issues, one being salary.

Desktop Support Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winnebago.

Interview

Talked to HR on a brief phone interview then scheduled a time with a face to face with hiring manager. The interview was straight to the point and not difficult. After the interview he said I'll know more in 4 days or so. A week and a half went by so I called the HR contact and he said a decision hasn't been made but he will call once it is. That was about 3 months ago.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest City, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Winnebago (Forest City, IA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied at college career fair and on-company-site interview to follow. I knew some one currently working for the company and they simply let the recruiters at the career fair know I would be coming by. Otherwise, it was as typical as most interview processes. Very nice people throughout.

Interview Questions

• What's a project you've worked on previously and how did it go?   Answer Question

Line Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Winnebago (Forest City, IA) in September 2013.

Interview

I put in an online application on a Tuesday and got a call for an interview that following Wednesday. Went to interview with a very nice guy named Matt. Went over application and had a few questions to get to know me. Next was to see what supervisors were interested in me. Met with 2 supervisors 1st one basically called dibs with another brief interview. Got told to show up for orientation the following Monday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Would you be willing to start on Monday?

Work As Summer Help In Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Winnebago (Forest City, IA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone because of being in school and being there past summers. Just talked about my past sports and how I was doing. Just went over the objectives of coming back to work there for the summer. It was a pretty easy interview. Nothing hard about a going back to the same job as before. It was either a yes or no question.