Wireless Vision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wireless Vision Interview Questions

2.4

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Astoria, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Astoria, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

It was not a long interview. Store manager asked mainly about previous experience, asked me to cell anything in the room, if I am okay with the way company pays (base salary +commission)

Interview Questions

• Could you please anything in this room to me?   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Anderson, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

a few phone conversation followed by a brief Starbucks meeting, followed by a final phone interview, the entire process was more of them trying to convince me to join the organization than it was me selling myself to them. I had many phone conversations with one individual prior to my in person interview which was more of a brief meeting

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths
      How would you use your talent to drive results
      how would use your strengths to build a sales culture
      How will you source talent
      How will you manage under performers
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was very nice. Held in a beautiful hotel. Once you walk in the door you speak with one of the managers. If they approve you are led to a second interview with a few more questions. If successful you are invited to make a log in if you have not done so already. Once that phase is completed you are to do your background check.

Interview Questions

• What makes you right this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Google "Behavioral Interview Questions" Exactly the STAR method (Situation, Task, Action, Result)
    You will interview with 2 store managers and the experience varies. Had a friend get asked inappropriate questions completely irrelevant to job or previous experience. Took forever for some to hear back, others very quick. NO ORGANIZATION, had packet of questions, but made up most of the questions and took very little notes. Weird interview, hard to even explain. My experience with Wireless Vision has been bad from the beginning.

Interview Questions

• Google "Behavioral Interview Questions"
      Tell me about a time to had to break policy for a customer and why?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Tried for higher pay, no go.

RSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Kennesaw, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

interview asking what my former job was, what my goals were and what I wanted to do going forward. Brief pretty straight to the point. I thought that it would have been a longer interview but it ended up being a good quick interview just to get a feel for who i was and what i wanted to do within the company as far as moving up goes.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work there?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairview Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Fairview Heights, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was simple in my case. I applied for the store near me, and kept calling the store until I was able to reach a manager to set up a interview. Once the interview was made, I met with the manager of the store who approved of me. The next interview was with the district manager, and once you are approved there you start training in a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name one time were you faced a challenge, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

You must apply online, they don't accept resumes. The online portion is lengthy like most online applications, and ridiculously lame, also like most apps. They contacted me pretty quickly and I had an interview with my current manager. He was very reserved and down to earth. The second interview was with his boss who met me at Starbucks and was also a pretty cool guy.

Interview Questions

• They both asked me to tell them about myself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

There were many managers around. They were all good people but they attacked me with questions that I had to answer and I was unprepared. There was the district manager and many other managers that were there. I was a bit uncomfortable, but it turned out okay other than the flurry of questions. Be prepared to answer any possible question you could be asked. Come to find out I was one of the best associates at the store and became almost an assistant manager. The sad part is there is favoritism showed, though I was a favorite so no complaints.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have? How do you think you can interact with customers? How would you rate your drive or commitment? How hard are you willing to push sales?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Lithonia, GA).

Interview

Probably the most unprofessional interview I have ever been on. The market manager calls me in for an interview, looks over my resume and informs me I'm not the best candidate, but not the worst. I'm taken aback by this, especially because I have more than enough experience (I was a district manager previously), and if the company really felt I was under qualified why call me at all? He then offers me a position that's "sort of an assistant manager" and "not really in your pay grade". No thank you.

Interview Questions

I was offered a completely different job from what I applied for.

Interview

There are two different hiring practices i've seen with WV:

1) There is a semi-large hiring event:
    You apply online, the market as a whole is in need of reps, so instead of having you go in individually to interview with managers, they have all the people that pass the initial screen go in to a place they rent for interviews. May be intimidating because there are usually a lot of managers and upper management there, but if they do a hiring event like this, it means they need people, and they need people fast, so your odds probably aren't that bad.

2) Go in-store for interviews:
    You apply online, and if you pass the screen, the manager of the store that you will likely work at will call you to schedule an interview. An important thing to note is that the managers are human, by this I mean that of you want your screening process expedited, go into the store and talk to the manager, be likeable and give a good first impression, and tell them that you've applied to their location. It also helps if you have a T-Mobile account, go in as a customer, then segway into the hiring conversation.

Overall, nothing special about the WV interview process, typical situational questions. Interview is usually with 2 store managers.

Interview Questions

• Some situational question involving working with a team of coworkers   Answer Question