Wireless Vision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wireless Vision Interview Questions

Interviews at Wireless Vision

2.3

Mobile Expert Interview

Interview

pretty easygoing and was interviewed twice and later was called to let me know if I was offered the position. you will be interviewed by either the manager or the district manager.

Interview Questions

• personal experience and questions about selling. They also talked about what you would expect from this job and what is expected from you. Also talked about how much you will be paid and how much your comission will be.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Face to face interview. Go through customer situations and offer new promotions. Audit accounts to see best promotions that will fit the customer needs. Get interviewed by two different people

Mobile Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raytown, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Raytown, MO) in September 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with two store managers for my first interview, after the interview with then they talk to the district manager and if they are interested the district manager comes in and gives a second interview. They like to promote internally, so they are looking for people that are making a career out of this.

Interview Questions

• What is the average revenue that you you brought into (last wireless employer) monthly?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself going with this company?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Dearborn, MI) in July 2018.

Interview

Easy, quick. Super calm environment. They make the interview fun. Only had one interview. Spoke directly with the manager of the store I applied at. Went over compensation package.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Perris, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Straight forward nothing special asked normal questions. Asked availability and if I had ever worked in sales asked if I knew how to bundle asked if I was going to school and they also give you no hours even if you preform

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wireless Vision.

Interview

It was a group interview with all of the Chicago-area district managers and 4 other potential candidates. I was interviewed at one of their career fairs. It was just like having an everyday conversation. They asked about my retail experience and how it would pertain to this position.

RSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

Nobody cares about actually interviewing you. All the managers at the job fairs just don't want to be working in their stores so they go there. They constantly play on their phones during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are you available to work   1 Answer

Sales Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

It was super easy, only took about 10 minutes. The person interviewing me was definitely just hiring anybody and everybody that was applying, but I took it which in retrospect was a mistake. Not a terrible company, just terrible locations and employees.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westland, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Westland, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

it was very straight forward, from what I remembered they asked about me, also why I want to work for the company, some scenario questions, usually you will do the interview with the district manager or the store manager. Also they say you need sells experience prior before but you really don't, as long as your confident and you show them that you will be good.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Astoria, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Astoria, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

It was not a long interview. Store manager asked mainly about previous experience, asked me to cell anything in the room, if I am okay with the way company pays (base salary +commission)

Interview Questions

• Could you please anything in this room to me?   1 Answer