Wissen Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wissen Infotech Interview Questions

Interviews at Wissen Infotech

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wissen Infotech (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

HR called me and scheduled an online test. After clearing online test called me for F2F rounds at cowrks. Went there and immediately they took first round of technical interview. Again clearing it they made me to wait for some time and took another round of technical interview. And the guy who was taking interview just asked me around 5 questions where he asked me some irrelevant questions according to my skill set. Then he made his decision and I was shocked. Then HR told me to leave for the day. I was expecting a good technical discussion but couldn't happen.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wissen Infotech (Pune (India)).

Interview

It was very weird. It was more of programming. Test cases were wrong. Logic was correct but then also test were failed. This was same for many people. After 5-6 days there was no response from the company.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wissen Infotech.

Interview

It was a fairly easy round. The people understand that you are a fresher and their expectation is as per requirement. Heard it's a really good company to work for. Let's see how it goes!

Interview Questions

• A lot of the basic stuff including programming questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wissen Infotech.

Interview

The process was really great though i was not selected for the company. The interviewer was highly competent. The first round was on hackerearth with 4 questions and were all DP problems.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wissen Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

After some 4 rounds of interview, then there is the interview with client, which actually matters the most. It basically does not have a lot of clients, mostly they send for Morgan Stanley only. If you dont clear that, then there is no position available with them.

Interview Questions

• Questions can have a very wide range. Like from designing a system to subjective questions, past projects and current role in company   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wissen Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Firstly there was a aptitude test consisting 13 logical reasoning questions and 4 coding problems . Second and Third round was technical F2F interview . Both rounds were more concentrated on CV . All questions were based on practical use of concepts in OS and java and SQL.Last round was HR round.

Interview Questions

• How java program gets executed (in context of memory )
      Semaphore & mutex difference
      Explain virtual memory
      How processes communicate with each other
      What is PCB ( process control block )
      Write SQL query for problem statement (nested query)
      Working of Final year project was asked in detail.. ( conceptual only )
      Java Problem : Find min in stack each time while elements are being pushed and poped ( without traversing it )....... use another stack to store min value.   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wissen Infotech (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Liberal and Easy to get through, Must have good education and Communication skills. The person should possess minimum technical skills along with managerial and other abilities. Wissen is a Process oriented and Employee friendly company where employees are provided with so many work facilities like work from homes, Compensation off and Overtime pay etc..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

go with it, good company to work at

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wissen Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

F2F Technical, F2F Technical,F2F Technical,Managerial,Managerial, Are you from Andhrapradesh/Telanagana,few technical questions,It waste of being engineer if you are not even degree holder you can get job here, No Use of giving interview here, better look for good opp..

Interview Questions

• Are you from AndhraPradesh/ Telangana, Any of your family frnds working here??if yes selected   1 Answer

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wissen Infotech (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The first round was an aptitude test. This has 6 problems for which we had to write a code on paper and explain he logic. The problems had to be solved according to the complexity specified. Then there were 2 technical rounds. Both of almost of the same level, just with teo different interviewers. They were supportive through out.

Interview Questions

• Given any number of matrices with any dimensions, store them in the database in one table.   1 Answer

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wissen Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Round 1: written test
    6 coding questions and along with requirements like write code in O(n) or don't use math library or don't use extra memory
    Round 2 and 3 were technical interview in which they covered basics of DS, C++ , OS , SQL and Java
    Round 4 was HR

Interview Questions

• What is foreign key?
      find loop in linkedlist?
      Difference between array list and linkedlist?
      Difference between stack memory and heap memory?
      What is deadlock?
      Which collection list is thread safe?
      Why destructor cannot be overloaded?
      Check whether binary tree is binary search tree?
      Write code for quicksort?   Answer Question