Wistar Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wistar Institute Interview Questions

3.1

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wistar Institute (Phila, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Three interviews 1st with HR, Controller and CFO, 2nd with COO, 3rd with HR, Controller and CFO. The whole process took 90 days. Went several weeks without any feedback.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to work with Ms access? How would you go about gathering certain database information? What is level of excel skills ?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wistar Institute (New Orleans, LA) in May 2014.

Interview

There were two round of interviews, the first with an immediate supervisor and would-be teammates. This was less formal. The second round was with higher-level management and was more formal, and included preparation of a sample newsletter.

Interview Questions

• There was a focus on how I handle conflict resolution and strong personalities.   Answer Question

Grants and Contracts Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wistar Institute.

Interview

People seemed to be valued for their unique skill sets and company was presented as an overall decent organization with supportive management staff.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wistar Institute (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

one to one interview

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wistar Institute (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

Advice to applicants: Definitely read a good deal about the PI and his/her research before going in to the 1:1 interview.

Research Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wistar Institute (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with the lab PI. Asked basic questions about my skills and interests. Nothing unexpected. It was a fairly easy interview process. This is one of the few companies that will sponsor work visas for foreigners.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wistar Institute (Phila, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

Was called by HR early on and fielded a few questions about my role at the lab I was working at during the time and what my 5-year plan was. I was then offered an interview, and first met with HR, which asked me some basic questions about what I did well vs. what I was weak at; where I saw myself in 5 years; describe a time when I succeeded against the odds/ exhibited leadership initiative.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered my the very lowest baseline salary even though I had 3+ years of experience. I countered that it was too low - they came back with an extra 10K

Research Assistant II Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Wistar Institute in February 2010.

Interview

First I interviewed with HR then the researcher I would be working with. They asked the expected questions- career goals, what my favorite experience was, what are my strengths/weaknesses.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wistar Institute in May 2009.

Interview

just need to come to the lab and give a seminar as usual. of cause it is very important for the talking and presentation skills. If anyone want to go to any where, it is the basic and most important skill to learn.

Negotiation

everything, weather, daily life and of cause the science opinion.