Wix Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 727 interviews

Employee Referral13%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Wix

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wix

Interview

2 interviews, very short, no longer than 1 hour per each interview. It was not hard and very good exp. I hope I can do this again the process was good

Interview Questions
  • Sort an array without bubble sort
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wix (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Apr 2022

Interview

They offered me to join a team that would do all the projects that nobody else in the company wanted to touch so I told them uhm.. why would I? Not to mention that I asked them about their impending stock crash and was told that it wouldn't happen and it happened exactly as I have predicted and the team that I interviewed for was fired. So not only do they waste their time, not only is their offer crap, but they offer you a false step that once you step on it you may find out it's not nearly as stable as you would believe.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me a bunch of questions about full-stack development.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Wix

Join the conversation on

Tech

209.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Wix~391615
Join the conversation on

Wix

Application

I interviewed at Wix

Interview

A short phone design interview with a team leader. I had 3 technical interviews. The questions were easy-medium level. Very kind interviewers. HR and the interviewers were kind and they explained me all the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wix

Application

I interviewed at Wix

Interview

Phone interview, after the phone interview with some general questions asked and details about the company been given, I have been given an online test where I needed to solve multiple algorithm-related questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wix

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wix

Interview

Interviewing was nice, all developers I've met were highly skilled 2 tech interviews: - homework task (focuses on clean coding) - long distributed system design interview HR interview regarding cultural fit, I guess Manager interview, I guess about team fit and job fit

Interview Questions
  • 1. Design a system where data hardly fits into database 2. Design a system which efficiently utilizes CPU/IO

Wix

Application

I interviewed at Wix

Interview

The interviewer as really nice, ask question code question using coderpen. Afterwards I was told that I didn't pass but they didn't ave me a feedback for the reason of the failure, which was really disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • Reversing a linked list using coderpen, and using merge sort to find the number of inversions in an array.

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Wix (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Sep 2021

Interview

In general, Wix has a long interview process, including such things as pre-interview tasks on codility, a lot of communications with team lead, hiring manager, R&D manager, dinner with a team. It was not really difficult but you have to be familiar with algorithms and have nice soft skills.

Interview Questions
  • Algorithms, code review practice, live coding session, motivation check

Wix

Application

I interviewed at Wix in Jul 2021

Interview

Short phone interview with team leader included introduction and several technical questions. Along the interview I was asked to create a height level design for a bitly system. Second interview in zoom was conducted by two senior developers; And was decided by two parts: 1. Create a detailed system design for one of the project I worked on in current/previous company. 2. Solve Fibonacci sequence in two deferent ways.

Interview Questions
  • What’s is the time complexity of solving Fibonacci using recursion?

Wix

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Wix

Interview

a phone call to see if the position is still relevant and after that a home test about the team issue which took a week to be done until the deadline summation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wix

Application

I interviewed at Wix

Interview

The interview process was long, of ~5 parts: - intro simple test task; - technical interview; - system design interview; - hr interview (which was also important); - additional interviews with product owners. Overall, hrs were pretty contactive during the long process, feedback came quickly and everything went in a smooth way.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews