Wockhardt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Wockhardt Interview Questions

Interviews at Wockhardt

2.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wockhardt in July 2013.

Interview

I had one phone interview with the recruiter, one phone interview with the sales manager. Then one face to face interview with the sales manager. I was able to call a sales representative to learn more about the position. Finally had a third interview with the VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes they gave me an additional $5,000 in salary

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wockhardt (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Log on to Google hang outs. Use the address to talk to the right person. A few questions later, you have the job. They even go through the trouble of asking you legitimate questions. As seen below.

Interview Questions

• They asked actual questions, How many years experience do you have in Data entry/ Book Keeping and customer service/ Receptionist? How many years experience do you have auditing reports? How many years experience do you have in sorting and filing documents?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wockhardt.

Interview

Good but time taking hiring process, the HR who was involved in my hiring process was leaving the organization thus she was not doing her job well and it took long for salary negotiations.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wockhardt (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Personal relations and personal choices are given importance over calibre and quality of talent in most cases.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult because interviewer had hardly any knowledge.   Answer Question

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wockhardt (Mumbai (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Tedious and Long interview process by a panel of senior management. Seemed to go on forever. HR was however not to the mark at all. They messed up some time slots and availability of the HR Manager was difficult to align with.

Interview Questions

• Too much emphasis on Indian time zone workings.   1 Answer

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wockhardt (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Telephonic round with HR- General questions
    Technical round with manager- technical questions only 2 or 3 more personal questions why do i need change job, how much time i will stay, what is my expectation from job
    HR question- 2 good and 2 bad qualities if ex manager, 2 situations where i bought soultions for team

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Wockhardt (Mumbai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Initial interview was teken in the month of Sep'11 & there was 6 months gap & then final was taken in the month of Mar'12. Looks like interview was taken after team lead had resigned and he was retained. So my candidature was put on hold. later on they decided to have 2nd line and i was hired.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my work & in earlier organizations.   1 Answer

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wockhardt (Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Placed the CV at the company gate, was called for an interview, was interviewed by Head Formulation development, was hired with final salary negotiation by the HR manager. offered moderate salary for a fresher. was taken as trainee as no industry experience

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wockhardt (New Delhi (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a five round interview, nothing difficult, all specific to your previous performances, achievements and accomplishments.
    First round with RM
    Second With ZM
    Third with SM
    fourth with HOD
    Finally with HR

The whole process took 1week to 10 days

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wockhardt (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It was a good experience. Asked questions on basics. Gave feedback. explained the process and requirements of the job. It was a good experience. Asked questions on basics. Gave feedback. explained the process and requirements of the job.