Woori Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Woori Bank Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Woori Bank

Corporate Banking Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Woori Bank (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was working for the Korean Trade organisation in Dubai.
    My role was to provide companies with the recruiting service and connect SME
    to the local companies in U.A.E. Back in 2014, Woori Bank which is the number one bank in Korea
    decides to set a branch in Dubai. The Branch manager called me to provide him with the lists
    of companies in Korea. Eventually, the branch manager invited me to the Woori Bank office,
    where he asked me if i was interested in working for him as a corporate baking relationship manger(RM). And i gladly took the job. And for the past 6months the local staff from Korea was sent to Dubai to train me for the basics of banking knowledge and relationship skills.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the accounting back ground   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Woori Bank (Seoul (South Korea)) in November 2012.

Interview

It was typical HR hiring system. I applied the position through HR Website, and I took a few tests (IQ test and personal characteristic test. and these are very important, they cut the applicant with score of these test. For IQ test, you should get a highest score as much as you can. For chracteristic test, you should make you really fit into the company).

There were few Interviews.
    They have a presentation test in the interview, so you shoud prepare for it.
    also, there were sales test for their financial product. so you should know about their financial product to explain and sell to the other intierviewers.

and they have disscussion test. ( I don't know why they do have so much test)
    all applicants discussed for some topics for 5 - 10 mins.

it took 3-4 weeks to get a final offer. Interview was not that easy.

Interview Questions

• why we should hire you. tell me about the company, show me your sales skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation about the salary

Corp Finance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Woori Bank in June 2010.

Interview

the interview took place over the phone after corresponding via email. i had a friend who knew the head of the corporate finance division so it was pretty smooth. the position was for a seasoned executive, and i was looking for a more junior role.