WorldView Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WorldView

2.9

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WorldView (Omaha, NE) in March 2015.

Interview

It was choppy. They are very specific about what they are looking for and you interview with other leaders that aren't in your area. It can be a long process and sometimes it is a couple day process since they call you back for a follow up interview. They aren't really professionally dressed but you should still dress well to interview. They offer a good salary but be prepared to have to work WAY to much for it!

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use Kofax?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at WorldView in March 2015.

Interview

It was a very simple process. I submitted my resume, got a phone screen, and they just did a behavioral interview. I didn't have much trouble with it. There weren't any software engineering questions.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WorldView (Omaha, NE) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted first via email, then phone interview with their only HR person and the in person with their only HR person. Half of the questions asked in person were the same ones asked in the phone interview (by the same person). The office looked colder than Minnesota on a winter's day. No one was smiling and I never even heard a giggle or laugh in the hour I was there. Additionally, I did a Google search about 'cloud based services near Omaha NE', and after three pages of searches, still nothing on Worldview. These are not good signs!!

Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at WorldView (Omaha, NE) in June 2011.

Interview

They had a part-time HR person, then the guy who's job I was taking, then the CFO(?) and team lead. I had a couple of acquaintances working there, I noticed that as I was brought back a few times. They seemed to really need this technical position, since I found out after I got the job the team members just wanted to sell and follow leads and make new projects but not do anything too technical. The interview was rushed and they seemed to be focused too much on finding someone who had the same skills as the guy who was leaving

Interview Questions

• Did I know VB scripting, Windows server, had I done a document management.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made me an offer and we talked about benefits. I accepted.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WorldView (Omaha, NE) in April 2015.

Interview

Had to take 2 assessment exams that measured psychological profile and critical reasoning skills, was then interviewed by 2 different people that transcribed every word of my responses to their interview notes.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like this is a step down in your career   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorldView.

Interview

Interviewed by two 30-something year-olds with VP titles...both at the same time. Rote questions and less than enthusiastic interview style. Obvious upon exit that they were not planning to invite back for further consideration.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about WorldView? How would your colleagues describe you?   Answer Question

Vice President of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WorldView (Omaha, NE) in March 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was not an HR professional and was not in sales. No idea why this person was interviewing me. If a person does a little bit of Glassdoor research on this company then experiences the condescending tone of the interview, it is apparent that there is something wrong internally. There was no priority or quality to the questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us ...   1 Answer
    • Mosy of the questions came from me which were answered with, "I don't know." or "That's a CEO level question that I can't answer".   1 Answer

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WorldView (Omaha, NE) in April 2018.

Interview

I have a phone briefing about the job and had to take IQ test and personality test. After few days I got a call from the HR and was asked for in person interview. I had to take both tests again, and had interviews with 3 persons - Manager, VP and COO. One was technical and two were personality interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is most challenging program that you have wrote?
      Q: Why do you like programming?
      Q: What motivates you?   Answer Question