Wright & Filippis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wright & Filippis Interview Questions

2.2

Soft Goods Fitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wright & Filippis (Rochester, MI).

Interview

Phone call to set-up interview. Interviewed with two member of upper management. Asked some questions about my background and some questions related to the job. Went over roles and responsibilities and options for advancement. Friendly but serious. Very professional.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an angry patient.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wright & Filippis.

Interview

Very quick and easy hiring process. They really needed people to answer the phones to help with the high call volumes. The questions were not hard at all, and the position is very self explanatory. However the job was not as steady as they lead on to believe. The two ladies I interviewed with were very nice and are great people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Absolutely no negotiation. The pay is what you get. Forever. Everything was done through a temp agency.

Anonymous Employee in Ferndale, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wright & Filippis (Ferndale, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was super easy. The questions were pretty run of the mill. They really like to hear you talk about empathy for patients. They also like to hear you talk about being able to handle being yelled at by patients. Don't expect management to have your back when it happens though.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Soft Goods Fitter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wright & Filippis in September 2014.

Interview

I applied through a third party employment site, received a phone call to schedule an in person interview and after about a two week wait, I received a job offer on the phone pending a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is one reason why you are leaving your current job and what do you hope to find here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wright & Filippis.

Interview

The interview was your average interview. I was interviewed by two managers. The interview was mostly professional, and the interviewers made me feel at ease and kept the mood a little lighter. There are two tests that must be passed in a subsequent interview. They give you a sort of IQ test (which I found very odd) and one of those "what would you do in this situation?" tests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Always ask for higher pay than their initial offer, because you will never, ever get a raise again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wright & Filippis (Warren, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

The two individuals that interviewed me for this position at the Warren facility were not very professional. To start off my interview was supposed to be at 10am; however, they did not take me back for the interview until 10:25am, which is fine, and I can understand if they were busy. However, the two individuals who interviewed me were rude. For example, I prepared a packet the day prior to the interview like I normally do, which included 4 sheets (cover letter, resume, references and one letter of recommendation), however, when I handed it over to them, they begin to snicker and the one interviewer said "I do not have time to read through this". I was taking back by the reaction, considering I typically get praised for being so prepared. Now, I can take a joke, but throughout the whole interview they continued to make little jabs. Just by the interview, I would not consider working for Wrights & Filippis, if this is how they treat their potential employees, I can only imagine how they treat their current employees.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer had a generic interview sheet printed out and went through them one by one.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison Heights, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wright & Filippis (Madison Heights, MI) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process focused mainly on testing my ability to carry out the tasks revolving around the designated position. The interview was conducted by the CEO and the Supervisor of the specified division - their questions were also tailored toward their understanding of whether I may be a right fit for that particular job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wright & Filippis (Warren, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

Friendly interviewer who seemed genuinely enthused to meet with me. Didnt ask as many questions as most average interviews. Took me on a tour of the office. generic questions, seemed enthused but did not call back or respond after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wright & Filippis (Livonia, MI) in February 2011.

Interview

Initial communication was poor, joked around too much which in return made me unable to take the company seriously.... Treated you as if you were in 5th grade i.e talked to you slowly and repeated questions over and over again in a different context

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Communication was poor and when it came down to it I had to call three times to get an answer and all I got was.... "if you could see my face, It would say yes...."????? How could I go in that position with any respect... I accepted the job because it was easy and needed no brains.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wright & Filippis (Madison Heights, MI) in August 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview only consisted of one customer related question and I was then asked to come in for face to face. Interviewed with district and customer service manager. Interview went well, said they would call back 2 top people and make choice from there. That was a week ago, have not heard anything back from them as of today.