WuXi AppTec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.6

Manufacturing Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WuXi AppTec (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

got a phone call for a screening then scheduled an appointment that week. interviewed with 2 supervisors and basically just talked about what the company is about. both were very nice and laid. a week later i recieved an email saying the company went with another applicant.

Interview Questions

• what are 2 things about you that would make you stick out to from other applicants   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WuXi AppTec (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

I talked to several senior scientists and two managers. Prepare to answer tech and behavioral questions. The focus is on skills they need. Everyone was nice and courteous. The interview lasted only 2 hours. No free lunch - don`t even ask ;-)

Interview Questions

• What was your mom's maiden name and social security number...just kidding ;-)   Answer Question

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WuXi AppTec (Phila, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

I checked in and had to read an SOP to walk into the facility. I was greeted by the Interim Manager at the time, and spoke with him for 30-45 minutes, before seeing both the Supervisor and a Scientist and speaking with them for the same amount of time. The interview was only supposed to be for 1 hour but I asked a lot of questions, and we had to move to another room so it lasted for 1 hour and 30 minutes. I'd say it went really well as I made them laugh and I asked questions about what they liked about the company, and how long they've been with the company, etc. I would say just dress professionally, speak well, answer the questions to the best of your ability, and be genuine. They want someone who will fit in with the group, so let your personality shine. They did ask about my experience, what equipment I've used, and some technical questions to be prepared to talk minimal science jargon.

Interview Questions

• Were you ever in a situation where there were cultural differences and were you able to adapt and how?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at WuXi AppTec (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

The normal questions. Went through my school background and internship, but Interviewers don't seem to be very interested in my answers. Interview started 10 minutes late and ended 15 minutes early.

Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WuXi AppTec (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview with the hiring manager followed by a Skype interview with HR and three other stakeholders. A job offer was made following the Skype interview and after a little negotiation regarding salary and sign on bonus (in lieu of relocation expenses), I accepted the offer verbally and asked for the opportunity to come to their location to meet with them personally and to look for an apartment. After I travelled to Philadelphia, and paid $450 out of my own pocket for the flight, rental car and to reserve an apartment (because the job required relocation), they decided they would hire a generalist rather than a specialist for the position and withdrew the offer.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about experience related to the position, which was being created new, and my approach to developing and implementing the program. Standard HR questions about strengths, weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WuXi AppTec in September 2016.

Interview

It was a standard process, however I had two stages of interviews on the same day. First with an HR rep then my current manager. The first interview was to see if I was familiar with aseptic technique and could verify my resume, the second was more to see if i was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• They asked mainly situational questions, and if I were familiar with a few certain lab techniques.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WuXi AppTec.

Interview

Interviewed by three different people for a half hour each. The whole interview took about 2 hours. I met with the HR woman first and then had the individual interviews with 3 people

Interview Questions

• 3 words that describe you, weakness, name a situation where something went wrong and how did you fix it   Answer Question

Lab Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at WuXi AppTec.

Interview

Very bland and generic questions the HR lady basically decides if you continue reading off if the most basic questions almost Seems like she chooses before you even speak.

Associate Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WuXi AppTec (Marietta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted through email. I was given a set of dates to choose from as far as when I was able to come in for an interview. The interview was not bad. It was with the HR person. She asked basic interview questions (behavioral questions). It lasted maybe half an hour.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at WuXi AppTec (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

I got a call from consultant and interview was fixed in 1 week. There were 5 senior persons in front to interview me. Only 1 lady was good rest all were showing there attitude.