Wuesthoff Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wuesthoff Health System

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wuesthoff Health System (Melbourne, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

You must be certified but the people were nice and they gave me 3 interviews in 1. They told me to contact them when I get certified. I dont have 30 words to add.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when dealing with a difficult coworker?   1 Answer

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wuesthoff Health System (Melbourne, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Not an interview. More so just a description of the job. Took a tour of the Emergency Room. Interviewer had not looked over my resume, no questions were asked by interviewer but rather all questions asked by me. No prompting to describe myself so I took the liberty rather than waiting.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Online app, then follow up with call to HR. HR calls back, you do a phone interview, then they decide if they want you to come in for interview. After, you meet with HR and other Nursing Directors, background, and then set up for basic assessment test. Then after everything falls into place, and if things go well, a conditional is offered.

Interview Questions

I was offer job but did not accept it, bc I found something closer to home.

Laboratory Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wuesthoff Health System.

Interview

average. I didn't have to wait that long, the person given the interview was nice and I was not intimidated. had to do a peer review while I was there but it wasn't difficult.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wuesthoff Health System (Melbourne, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

It was strange to say the least. The job wasn not described in detail, more or less I was talked to about "getting along with different personality types". I left the interview not caring if they called back or not.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockledge, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wuesthoff Health System (Rockledge, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Very easy scripted questions. Notable that it is a common experience that the department managers misrepresent the job. I was led to about the job. The interviews ate conducted with the department director and possibly a manager. They ate very typical nurse position interviews. Also don't expect any orientation they may promise. Be very skeptical of what you are told by the managers in your interview.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how dod you resolve it?   Answer Question