XIUS-bcgi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at XIUS-bcgi

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I interviewed at XIUS-bcgi (Bedford, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

Initially met with the hiring manager and several of his direct reports. For the second interview, I met the hiring manager's boss, a Vice President within the company. Everyone was genial, and there was a short skills test. All communication between myself and the company transpired in a prompt and timely manner.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at XIUS-bcgi (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Initial discussion with Recruiter, followed by a telephonic interview with the Vice President followed by a face to face interview with the vice president. They arranged for accommodation for one day during the face to face interview and also booked flight tickets.

Interview Questions

• There were rather advanced questions of the functional side   Answer Question

Negotiation

none. it took about 2-3 weeks.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at XIUS-bcgi in June 2010.

Interview

Through case interviews so interviewees need to prepare enought before accepting the case interviews.

Interview Questions

• An international banking would like to enter the market into China, how would you think?   1 Answer