Xavient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Xavient

2.8

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xavient (New York, NY).

Interview

Two technical and one hr
    In technical one questions on selenium
    And Java. majorly Java questions.
    In round two majorly selenium and few Java question. About keyword driven framework.hr round salary discussion
    Success:

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Xavient (Tempe, AZ) in December 2017.

Interview

2 rounds - 1 round was technical and previous experience focused 2 with client managerial. 1st interview took about 30 mins and 2 was for 40 mins. Overall great experience.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xavient (Denver, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

The HR guy's accent was very hard to understand and his main focus was getting me to agree to a salary. Then a 15 min phone interview with a QA guy and a customer representative. with no technical questions and boom they were ready to make an offer.

It just seemed weird that I wouldn't have an in-person interview, see the office, meet the team, discuss benefits or anything.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xavient.

Interview

It was a one on one conversation with the recruiter and he asks you general computer science questions and explain about your projects and also I was asked to write a program.

Interview Questions

• some question related to object oriented programming and networking   Answer Question

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xavient (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

They took 2 rounds in total
    1. Telephonic conversation - technical
    2. F2F with manager and developer
    3. HR decided on salary on her own, did not give a chance to negotiate

Overall Xavient has been taken over by Telus (Canadian telecommunication company) and seems like a good bet to join.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xavient.

Interview

1.apti ,reasoning
    2.G.D.
    3 H.R
    4. Tech interview
    All rounds were very simple.....so don't need to take worry.
    If you show that you are very passoinate about technology they will give u priority..
    Technical will be based on your project

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Xavient.

Interview

There were 5 rounds and around 60 students first round was Aptitude in which only 20 were shortlisted the minimum passing criteria was 60% in aptitude.
    Second round was GD, after GD only 10 students where short listed, then after a technical+hr round in which 5 were short listed and then we had to go to the company for our final technical round after 5 days , then they took our final round and finally 3 were selected and I was one of them. :)

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on OOPs concept , Some questions on SQL and DBMS , Some questions on Advance java servlet and jsp. Technical interview was not so tough and not so easy too u should have good and clear basic knowledge of all the concepts. Also u should prepare your self for one puzzle question too.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xavient (Noida (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Initial communication was by the HR team via telephone; they confirmed my availability for a F2F interview at their premises and emailed me all the required details along with a route map to the location.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult/unexpected questions during the interview. It was pretty straight forward and basic.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do negotiate; it will help you

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Xavient.

Interview

good interview Knowledgeable interviewer Good company 2 rouns of interview Overall good exp
    For fresher as well as experienced professionals
    Go for the company
    Good hrs
    Nice employees
    Good infra structure
    Go for company
    Na na

Negotiation

Na

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xavient (Noida (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview Process was more on a technical side, ranging from Core Java - Collections, Multi-threading, OOPS concepts, J2EE architecture, Struts application flow, Application server management, Web services etc.

For functional side, the interviewer was from differenct domain/background therefore some business use cases were discussed about problem solving & to check attitude.

Interview Questions

• Familiarity with Application server and a business scenario where you proposed a technical solution to a problem.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation with HR was quick and I would consider it to be good experience overall.