Xavient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.9

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xavient (Denver, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

The HR guy's accent was very hard to understand and his main focus was getting me to agree to a salary. Then a 15 min phone interview with a QA guy and a customer representative. with no technical questions and boom they were ready to make an offer.

It just seemed weird that I wouldn't have an in-person interview, see the office, meet the team, discuss benefits or anything.

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xavient (Noida (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Written Objective Java, then Face to face round...
    I don't know interviewer is taking ppl for selenium or OCJP certified java developers
    Questions are more on Developer Java Side
    Design patterns and Core java questions

Interview Questions

• Selenium Ques a) how to fetch value from the last row of a table in webpage. b) Handle Windows frames c) Handle certificate issue   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xavient.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and got invited to go through Hire View video interview. I was then contacted from a college recruiter rep. and was told I had a hiring manager wanting to speak with me. I then had a phone interview and later got an offer. Make sure you have examples of work and know why your skills match the internship you're trying to get.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Xavient (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview may differ for others, but generally, interview initiated with a Telephonic interview followed by face to face interview then Client discussion over a video call. The interview went well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?
      Tell me about the past experience which you have?
      What was your role in the previous company?
      Any challenging task or work which you have encountered?   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xavient (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I had given 2 rounds of interview for the position of performance tester. First round was telephonic and it was completely related to Jmeter tool and the second round was skype interview and in this round they asked me question on reporting and monitoring of the application

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I interviewed at Xavient (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

There were 3 interviews 1st phone interview, 2nd f2f discussion and 3rd a Skype technical interview.

Phone interview was focused on technology related questions.
    F2F interview was with project manager.
    Skype interview was again technology related questions.

Senior UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Xavient (Noida (India)).

Interview

Face to face then offer.. interview process is good and cool.. only walking interviews conducted in xavient. Total interviews process 5 hours. next day I got HR and offer latter on my inbox.

Interview Questions

• All latest questions and latest technology I wrote on paper JavaScript and anglular js code, css3, html API etc.   Answer Question

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Xavient (Noida (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Walk-In :
    1. Selected in the Walk-in for QA Testing role.
    2. They make you write details at the end of the process(if you are selected)in the form of ECTC, ACTC and other details.
    3. They promise you a call/E-mail the very next week, regarding your candidature(Offer Letter)
    4. But then there is no response from the Management even after getting in touch with them Via Mails/Call
    5. There only possible reply would be: "your candidature is still under process. We will Inform you One done"
    6. Initially, they make you feel special on the selection, then all of a sudden due to certain reason they keep your application On hold and make a fool out of you.

Note:
    1.This has happened with most of the folks who attended the Walk-in and got selected and I am writing this on there behalf as well.
    2. They mostly prefer Muslim Community, with there founder being a Muslim Only.

Interview Questions

• 1. Manual Basic Questions(SQL, WEBSITE TESTING, MOBILE TESTING, AGILE APPROACH, JIRA, SCENARIO SPECIFIC QUESTIONS)   Answer Question

Senior QA Automation Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Xavient in June 2016.

Interview

I was refered by my friend and they scheduled my interview, there were 2 round, first is technical and 2 nd in managr round.
    In the second one ,hr told be that there would be a client interview .
    Salary and other details were negotiated with HR and they agreed upon what i was expecting.
    After 3 days i got a mail
    Dear Candidate,

Please be informed that we have completed the hiring process of Software Testing professionals for now.

Also, we would like to inform that your candidature is very much live with us and you may expect an update as soon as we start the hiring process again.

We value your time and efforts and appreciate your cooperation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xavient (Noida (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Not satisfied, Get call from HR, that we are hiring for Test engineer position, with 2-6 years of experience, but after visiting there. the interviewer is saying we need candidate with 4-6 years of experience. at least the JD should be well conveyed to candidates.

Interview Questions

• print program for java, Substitution of get.text(), how to fetch value from the last row of a table in webpage.   Answer Question