XebiaLabs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at XebiaLabs

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at XebiaLabs

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at XebiaLabs in April 2014.

Interview

Call with VP of Products call with VP of Sales. Was not hard or heavy on sales process. They wanted to make sure you could have conversations with C level and VP levels IT managers in Fortune 500 Accounts. Product is complex and deals require multiple buyer types.

Interview Questions

• What was your most complex sales objective and how did you manage to turn it into a win?   Answer Question

Kubernetes Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at XebiaLabs (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process having first round of interview on Skype, which for me has been taken by a Full Stack Developer for a kubernetes administrator which is totally a different skill sets. After that they will send you an assignments on mail which after completing I came to know that the way (gitHub and DockerHub) through which I have shared an assignment is not the correct one, I don't know if there any better way then Github and docker hub to share the images, containers and helm-charts. Anyways this is what will happen so make sure before getting the assignments to ask them clearly how they want an answer may be they were expecting a word or a pdf file.

Interview Questions

• Questions like create a docker container which will create an application and publish it somewhere so that we can download it (And I guess they are unable to download it from Docker Hub)
      Automation for installation (I think they are not expecting helm-charts)
      etc.....   Answer Question