Xicom Technologies Ltd. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2016

2.5

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (New Delhi, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was really bad and Xicom technologies don't provide any salary hikes.

Interview Questions

They were not paying me good salary hikes and their is no job security.

Senior PHP Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd..

Interview

I had four rounds of interview. 1. Brief Technical Round 2. Machine Test 3. Management Round. 4. HR Round. The process was quite streamlined and it took one full day for the interview process to complete.

PS: They do check the quality of your code during the machine test.

Interview Questions

• - What are associations in CakePHP and how do they work?
      - Logical coding related Questions?
      Answer Question

Senior PHP Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

System Test, Technical, HR............. M got selected than HR Barging like market....... They ask you minmum expected and this the higher cost by XiCom. They want to join within 15 days..... So declined the offer.

Social Media Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

I got a call from Hr of the company we had a little talk about my experience in the social media domain and about my roles in my previous company. Then he scheduled my interview for the same. Interview consist of 3 rounds. First round was with the project manager with the Delivery manager and the Final round was the HR round.

Interview Questions

• 1. My work experience in the same field.
      2. My roles in previous company.
      3. About my skills
      4. General questions related to social media.
      5. Some Social media strategies to promote brand online.
      Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Friendly Professional and to the point. Top management came to take panel interview. Were very supportive and comforting. The interview process took one day. There was only one round where they asked about personal/professional information and how daily work was processed and what errors/ difficulties were faced and how concurred them. The result was declared on the spot along with remuneration.

Interview Questions

• Basic routine of work and problem solving. Basically checked communication skills and past work exp.   Answer Question

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (New Delhi (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

I gave interview few weeks back and my experience with them was not good. Let me share the experience with you guys.
    First of all I was impressed with the Infrastructure ( Later on I talked to some of the current employees and all of them said they joined this company because of Infrastructure but they also said it is a gimmick to lure employees ).

They let me wait.. wait.. and wait.. for hours ( I don't know what kind of preparation they were doing as it was not reflected in their process ).

After that they took a very poorly made machine test ( Some of the current employees said you are lucky as they used to conduct machine test after giving joining and then fire them if they don't like the employee ). In the test they asked me to make a list of images which was fetched from the server and a detail page if user selects any image and then upload the data associated with it.

I was not able to complete the last process as the POST request was giving success message in error response ( Yeah I know you must be confused as well because how can someone give success message when there is some error but thanks to their backend guy, he made it possible :D) but as I did all the process right so they said let it be ( Probably they understood that the problem is at their end).

Then their CEO took the interview and asked very basic iOS question which any iOS developer can answer.

After that they gave me an offer and said you need to join the company in 1 month but I said my notice period is 2 months, on which they said we don't need your previous company documents just join as soon as possible. After listening this I made my decision that I'll not join this company because whenever a company says that we don't care about the documents then it means there is no work ethics getting followed and later on they want to use your this drawback as their strength to rule over you.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (New Delhi (India)) in June 2015.

SEO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (Noida (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Telephonic Round by HR lol.... They don't even know that how to interview the people if they want to join the company for any desired post...... Really Pathetic.
    They will call and say come to Delhi for the selection process. Book a train on early basis and come here. After reaching there they people say that your interview is not scheduled uptill now. You have to wait till evening. After that they will not receive your call.

Interview Questions

• Where do you live in Delhi if you will relocate? In PG? Self Que., Self Ans. (HR)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (Chandigarh (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Not much they a task ready in a4 sheet, related to to some ajax,jquery etc. You only have to do that by sitting onto their machine. After successful completion of the task, your code will get on team viewer again by delhi team and then they come to an conclusion and ask for the further details of the candidate.
    In the current situation they don't need a employees , they need donkeys for manufacturing the product from their company. And also its a elance based company.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (New Delhi (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

> Smooth
    > Logical.
    > Job Title Driven
    > Process Driven
    > Health Discussions

Moreover i was made comfortable and discussion was focused more specific to Job title which i liked.

I found the they way they communicate and present themselves is very good. Definitely a company to work for..