YPrime Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at YPrime (Malvern, PA).

Interview

Initial Phone Screening and then an onsite interview. Onsite was an hour of talking about resume and experiences and then an hour of more technical questions. Received an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• OOP principles, some design patterns, some language based programming questions, and a short coding exercise   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at YPrime (New York, NY).

Interview

Formal interview with all individuals present during the meeting. Followed by email correspondence regarding next steps. Discussion was open and conversational, the interview lasted about 2 hours, a tour of the company office was included as well.

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at YPrime (Malvern, PA).

Interview

In-person, call, then another in-person.
    At the time of the interview process (back in 2013), the company was still small...Had interview w/ co-founder, COO, and head of support. The interviews were done in very friendly manner.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe the experience you have doing this job/position with your previous employer?   Answer Question

Director, Software Validation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at YPrime (Malvern, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

I interviewed in November before Thanksgiving and still no word from them. Seems like a common thing based on the other review which I read. HR should get back to candidates after 2-3 weeks after interview is completed.

1. Interview with HR
    2. 8 days later received a phone call from HR to schedule an onsite interview at their Malvern,PA headquarters

3. In person Interview with HR,VP from Malvern, PA and a Director from Raleigh,NC

They do have very knowledgeable and technical staff there. Their work environment seems like a friendly place for people to work. While I was waiting in the lobby, I saw several people waking in with food for Pot luck party which they hold every month.

Interview Questions

• Q. Agile experience
      Q. How do you manage QA staff?
      Q. How do you resolve conflicts and work with others?
      Q. How would you integrate 2 separate QA teams which work on 2 different products.   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at YPrime (Malvern, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Standard industry interview. Had a phone call, then setup the in person. Lasted about 1 hr. They didn't ask any hard questions as its an entry level position. I would say it was basic knowledge.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at YPrime (Raleigh, NC) in March 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out on LinkedIn. He and I discussed the role a little bit and had a phone call to get to know me somewhat. A call was scheduled with one of the senior software engineers for my technical screening.

Interview Questions

• What are the principles of OOP?   1 Answer
    • What are the SOLID principles?   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between TRUNCATE and DELETE?   1 Answer
    • How to debug HTML and JS in Chrome?   1 Answer
    • What is dependency injection?   1 Answer
    • List and describe access modifiers?   1 Answer
    • Interface vs abstract classes.   Answer Question