Yogurtland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2017

1.8

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was pretty easy. The questions they asked were basic and basically anyone could answer them. It was a pretty big group interview which is a little harder to get the job.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yogurtland.

Interview

I received a call to set up a face to face interview with two of the franchise owners. The questions were straight forward. I was hired on-the-spot afterwards. Overall, the interview process was fast, from the time I submitted my application to when I got hired on.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yorba Linda, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Yorba Linda, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was not intimidating or rude. Her questions were brief and to the point. The interview itself was under 10 minutes, and consisted mostly of her asking about my availability. She also brought up theoretical "what if" situations that could potentially happen in the store, and asked how I would respond to those situations.

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Tustin, CA).

Interview

It took me a few days for them to call for an interview. The interview was awfully short and the hiring manager only asked me one question before talking about the tasks and duties one may have upon working.

The reason why I'm leaving a negative review is when I answered about what I did at my old job, he insulted me and said it sounded too easy and I may have a hard time adjusting to this job. I doubt self serve yogurt is any different from fast food, and it was in very poor taste. He then called me the following day to come in to try out WITHOUT pay and asked me why I couldn't come in on certain days (even though I was applying for part time). I hope this is just a store issue, but despite getting a job offer, the manager's attitude and lack of respect for a prospective employee turned me off considerably to the point where I don't want the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online through indeed.com, it was a fairly quick process. I got an email a day after, scheduling an interview the following Thursday. I came in and it was a very laid back group interview with the manager. He asked basic interview questions then asked all three of us to come back the following Saturday. There, we were interviewed by a supervisor who asked the same exact questions. They took our picture and number- telling us they'll reach out either that or the next. - this was recent so I have yet to know whether or not I got the job, fingers crossed!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Long Beach, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The person interviewing me was actually the owner of that particular yogurt land I applied to. He came late he looked and dressed as if he just woke up. He was wearing a grey hoodie with black shorts and sandals his hair was also a mess. When answering questions he didn't let me finish he just went on to the next questions.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing now?
      After all these years why did you decide to start working now?
      What is one thing you would suggest to do to make Yogurtland better?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yogurtland.

Interview

They did not really ask questions. It was more of an orientation. We filled out paperwork and were told about the duties. It was not a one on one interview because the store was barely opening.

Part Time Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I saw the job on indeed.com and was directed to their website to apply. Got a call the next day, saying they wanted to meet with me next day. I wore slacks and a blouse. The manager was nice and welcoming. He explained the job and explained things about their menu/ingredients. The job was for a location that was just opening; not sure if that's why, but I was only asked two quick question: Tell me about your work experience, and, are you available on opening day? The interview lasted less than 10 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• What is your work experience? Are you available to work on the opening day?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yogurtland (San Bernardino, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was really simple. It was a group interview and the questions were very simple. There was only one question that was strange but I guess it was to see how we would react. But it was an overall simple interview. I got hired the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panorama City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Panorama City, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online on a Thursday and received a call two days later to come in for an interview for Monday. The interview was rushed but pretty easy. I was interviewed by the manager and another employee who I'm assuming was a supervisor? No questions about my resume. Honestly they seemed more nervous than me! They didn't really know what to ask and were kind of disorganized. It lasted less than 10 minutes. I didn't receive a call back but honestly after the experience I don't think I would've accepted the job offer. I think this experience is based on my specific location though.