Yogurtland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Yogurtland

1.9

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yorba Linda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Yorba Linda, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

They called me in and asked the basic questions. Asked me when I could start and i said immediately. I did not get very much information about the job/ tasks I would be required to do. It was a very upfront interview. My first shift was the next day.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer was unhappy with flavor choices?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yogurtland (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

turned in application in person. got a phone call the next day. came in for interview. the boss did most of the talking, didn't really ask any questions. seemed like he already decided to hire me before he even met me

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Orange, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was long. I had three interviews one with the manager and two with the shift leaders. They were both under 15 minutes the one with the manager was a bit longer. They all asked about availability, and about job experience. If u do apply for yogurtland land just know it’s a lot of responsibility it’s not just cashier. It’s also cleaning everything leaning to work the Machine and preparing food all while being cashier. It’s really somewhat easy to pick up on once u get a routine going you will be good.

Interview Questions

• What’s your availability   1 Answer
    • What would u do if a coustomer came in and wanted chocolate ice cream but the Machine was down?   1 Answer
    • If you have any superpower what would it be and why?   1 Answer
    • Do you have your food handlers card?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Yorba Linda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Yorba Linda, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

We sat at the yogurt place and the manager asked me questions about my experience. I was given several questions on my experience with dealing with customers and how many hours I'd be able to work. The manager was rushed and didn't ask any more than 4 questions before letting me go.

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Interview

I talked with a manager. It was not formal and was relaxing. He led me to go inside "employee only" room and explained about the job and what I will be doing there.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Long Beach, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

This was a very basic interview. I showed up and was told told to wait in a line. One by one, the managers called us up and talked to us. They asked two questions and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Do you have reliable transportation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Corona, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted after one week and asked to come in on the next Tuesday for a short interview. When I got there it was not the manager, but just a random employee.

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Westwood, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

This job was pretty easy to get, as I already had a referral from a previous employee, and also had experience with cashiering. Here, they are looking for people that are able to handle high volumes of clients and deal well with stress (all with a smile on your face).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Irvine, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

It started out with seeing a sign saying that Yogurtland was now hiring and I instantly became interested. I went inside and asked for an application and then turned it in a few days later to one of the employees. This was a mistake turning it in to one of the employees and not to the manager because I never got a call back or even an acknowledgement that the application was accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Fontana, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Sophia is a sexist pig. If you are a man don't apply, she won't hire you. She hires only women, didn't even give any guys a chance. She claims she will do call backs but will hire any woman on the spot. The interview was very straight forwaRd with simple questions. Sophia will give you a hard time for being a man though.