Yogurtland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yogurtland Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

1.9

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yogurtland.

Interview

They did not really ask questions. It was more of an orientation. We filled out paperwork and were told about the duties. It was not a one on one interview because the store was barely opening.

Part Time Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I saw the job on indeed.com and was directed to their website to apply. Got a call the next day, saying they wanted to meet with me next day. I wore slacks and a blouse. The manager was nice and welcoming. He explained the job and explained things about their menu/ingredients. The job was for a location that was just opening; not sure if that's why, but I was only asked two quick question: Tell me about your work experience, and, are you available on opening day? The interview lasted less than 10 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• What is your work experience? Are you available to work on the opening day?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yogurtland (San Bernardino, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was really simple. It was a group interview and the questions were very simple. There was only one question that was strange but I guess it was to see how we would react. But it was an overall simple interview. I got hired the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panorama City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Panorama City, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online on a Thursday and received a call two days later to come in for an interview for Monday. The interview was rushed but pretty easy. I was interviewed by the manager and another employee who I'm assuming was a supervisor? No questions about my resume. Honestly they seemed more nervous than me! They didn't really know what to ask and were kind of disorganized. It lasted less than 10 minutes. I didn't receive a call back but honestly after the experience I don't think I would've accepted the job offer. I think this experience is based on my specific location though.

Daycare Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Yogurtland (New York, NY).

Interview

Application is required. They call you in, ask about yourself and Dog experience. It's a lot of "get to know you" questions. Nothing tricky. You learn about the job and it's ugly, dirty side to ensure you still want it because it is a bit messy.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yogurtland.

Interview

Quick and Easy. Met up during the day and sat at one of the tables in the building.
    He asked a few questions, took notes on the application I submitted online & I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Familiar with POS cash register system? What makes you qualified to work here? Why do you want to work here?
      The typical basics.
      Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Corona, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted after one week and asked to come in on the next Tuesday for a short interview. When I got there it was not the manager, but just a random employee.

Mobile Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yogurtland.

Interview

There really isn't anything to describe because the day before my interview was supposed to happen, they cancelled on me. I was both shocked and surprised that they would cancel due to "moving forward with another candidate" after already scheduling an interview with me.

That being said, the phone screening was relatively easy. It was a typical pre-screen to make sure my skills and experience aligned with the role.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on indeed.com they emailed me the next day for a interview , It was a Group interview like 10 people , It was a Good Experience Good Luck

Interview Questions

• Who are You ?
      What is Good customer service to you ?
      How do you handle Stress under pressure ?
      What is team work ?
      What are your Strengths & Weakness ?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yogurtland (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Straightforward interview with one of the managers. It lasted ten minutes. He fired questions away quickly so I tried to answer as well I could. He was polite but didn't show a lot of emotions.