Youth Villages Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 182 of over 182 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Youth Villages

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Youth Villages in Oct 2020

Interview

Prescreen interview with description of the position and some relaxed interview questions, next interview with a supervisor that is also over the phone and more formal questions, and a final zoom interview with another supervisor that is structured with typical interview questions and some scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a conflict at work? Provide an example
    Answer Question

Youth Villages

Application

I interviewed at Youth Villages

Interview

Very friendly and fair interview process. Over the phone for initial consult, followed by an in-person interview with two program managers. They got back to me with an offer of employment in a timely manner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Youth Villages

Application

I interviewed at Youth Villages

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. There were case scenario questions and also adequate time to ask my own questions of the employer. There were multiple interviews where I spoke with two different staff members.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Youth Villages (Memphis, TN) in Aug 2021

Interview

It went very smooth and just be yourself! Don't get nervous and take a deep breathe. Do some research before you apply for YV. You go into the site and check in first,but before that they send you a notification

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Youth Villages

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Youth Villages

Interview

It was a typical interview. They asked questions and I answered. The first interview was over the phone and the second in person. But did sceneries. They did review that there would be lots of travel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Youth Villages (Memphis, TN) in Jun 2021

Interview

Easy-Goes quickly, you will have a phone interview and several face to face. Then background-drug test and afterwards an offer. I think it takes several weeks to actually be hired.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you couldnt get a job done.

Youth Villages

Application

I interviewed at Youth Villages

Interview

They were late multiple times to the process, but they were very attentive and enthusiastic when actually interviewing me. I really enjoyed talking with the multiple people, but I did feel a bit neglected with the multiple instances of tardiness. I think it’s the nature of the company though.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Youth Villages

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Youth Villages

Interview

Amazing process! Supervisor work hard to help you transition smooth into the company. Orientation is amazing! They do a lot to make sure you feel comfortable and competent. It was pretty easy to completely the interview and Onboarding.

Interview Questions
  • If you saw someone violating and breaking ethics what would you do?

Youth Villages

Application

I interviewed at Youth Villages

Interview

My process was overall very pleasant. It was a very easy and structured process. Human Resources kept me informed and training was excellent. They pride themselves in educating their employed and making sure they can grow and feel comfortable making decisions on there own.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with children who may be having suicidal ideations?
  • Are you willing to work nights and weekends?

Youth Villages

Application

I interviewed at Youth Villages

Interview

90 minutes interview with very deficit oriented questions like „Describe a situation in your last position where you violated HIPPA“ or „When was there a situation where you did not want to go to work anymore but decided to do so nevertheless.“ plus two cases at the end verbally explained where I had to answers 3 questions about each of them what felt like sitting in an oral exam.

Interview Questions
  • Tons of questions about where I failed in my last work places or specific situations or where I got criticized or violated HIPPA
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Youth Villages (Boston, MA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Pretty intense , many scenarios but great. Very friendly, needs clear cut answers, be confident. Dont feel worried about the second interview its pretty chill. You will do great, if you know what you want to touch on.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 182 Interviews